Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waiting to hear about the meet and greet! :)

Options

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options

:-?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Options
     SGH - Sheep Going Home!!

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• fusionhq
    fusionhq Posts: 1,707
    Options
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    I was just reviewing his comments. First he was a posting machine, second....very kind and nice seemed like a nice feller. Is this a new troll tactic of the Internet's?
    I hope we are wrong.
    Seattle, WA
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Drama... I missed that. I don't know the guy so I can't say if he is real or not. What I can tell you is that while I was away, I spent some time at the hospital after a surgery and I was lurking from time to time. I sometime wanted to post comments but I just did not have the energy to do it... That being said, if I knew someone was coming to visit me I would at least send a PM to give a heads up... What I find strange is that if he was just playing, he could just have replied with some excuse to avoid meeting Nola and keep the user active... Anyway, we may never know...

Options
    Is like to thank all my forum brothers for making this thread possible. All of you are my friends and are welcome in my home. Just don't eat my pork or steal my white woman. Pork and white women...does it get any better brothers????
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @cazzy‌ nope no worries on the pork or your white woman. I'm going straight for the SRF, CAB Prime and all your brisky for that matter :))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Is like to thank all my forum brothers for making this thread possible. All of you are my friends and are welcome in my home. Just don't eat my pork or steal my white woman. Pork and white women...does it get any better brothers????
    What do you have to drink?

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited July 2014
    Options
    JRWhitee said:

cazzy said:

Fruit punch, peach tea, milk, Simply Orange and water.
  • JRWhitee
    Options
    cazzy said:
    cazzy said:
    Fruit punch, peach tea, milk, Simply Orange and water.
    I guess I will byob, pork and a white woman.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • HDumptyEsq
    Options
    @cazzy. "eat your pork" just does not sound right. Bite your beef? Maybe. Lick your lamb? Likely
    It's almost 11 0/clock and an alcoholic haze is descending. Goodnight @SGH. Pit master or prick, you da man.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

• cazzy
    edited July 2014
    Options

@cazzy. "eat your pork" just does not sound right. Bite your beef? Maybe. Lick your lamb? Likely

It's almost 11 0/clock and an alcoholic haze is descending. Goodnight @SGH. Pit master or prick, you da man.
    Goodnight my friend. I mean, yeah that sounds weird.
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Is it possible his EggHead identity was hijacked? That craziness on his profile page doesn't make sense. Maybe we'll get an explanation in a day or two, or maybe we'll just have to settle with some government Area 51 conspiracy theory.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • HDumptyEsq
    Options
    @nolaegghead = @SGH ????????????? :-h

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

• HDumptyEsq
    Options
    @nolaegghead. You OCayman?

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

• cazzy
    Options
    stemc33 said:

Is it possible his EggHead identity was hijacked? That craziness on his profile page doesn't make sense. Maybe we'll get an explanation in a day or two, or maybe we'll just have to settle with some government Area 51 conspiracy theory.

That actually happens more often than not. I can spam the crap out of your wall and never get your password.

The profile is likely controlled by a bot. Look at that profile page:

http://eggheadforum.com/profile/67340/eephalenterri
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    @cazzy, I think that bot is drunk and needs to go home.  

"Finally, one could also need baseball accessories for instance sport supports to help vulnerable joints for example the wrist in addition to knees through the hard knocks maintained while baseball."

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JRWhitee
    Options
    I agree @tksmoke‌ SGH has helped a lot of people and has had some good cooks. And I've enjoyed going back and forth with him (as so have many others) on numerous occasions. Hopefully he is not a hoax. It would be pretty messed up if that were the case. But, nothing on here would surprise me at this point.
    I it is a hoax he went to great lengths, he posted a photo of a book signed by Paul Prudhomme signed to Angie and Scotty.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    So the S is for Scottie. One initial down, two to go.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,189
    Options
    @SGH If you are listening, I hope you and yours are well and doing fine. If not so, all of my best wishes.  I appreciate all of the humor and great advice you imparted on this site.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • cazzy
    Options
    I've seen a lot of things on this site and the numerous forums I've been apart of the last 15 years. I don't think I've ever seen a troll funeral. :-\"

@SGH You sir take the crown as you are the best troll (or elf) I've ever seen. =D>
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    @cazzy  is there some sort of troll (elf) rule that you must die before you cross into the 3k club?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options

Was sgh the one with the 12 eggs?

No. That's @badinfluence‌

I don't have 12 eggs. I have 9. Will be 10 when the mini max is released.

If ya all think I'm bluffing any and all on the forum and more then welcome to visit. Just bring a SRF brisket for the cook.
    :D
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @badinfluence‌ something tells me 9 will turn into 12 or a bakers dozen before long ;-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options

@badinfluence‌ something tells me 9 will turn into 12 or a bakers dozen before long ;-)

@NPHuskerFL‌ I would not take a bet against that as that is my goal. I am going for a dozen so I would have a carton of eggs. But love the bakers dozen idea.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • HDumptyEsq
    Options
    cazzy said:
    I've seen a lot of things on this site and the numerous forums I've been apart of the last 15 years. I don't think I've ever seen a troll funeral. :-\" @SGH You sir take the crown as you are the best troll (or elf) I've ever seen. =D>
    I imagine one of those New Orleans style corteges, with the jazz band and all that. A celebration of @SGH :-h

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    Scottie Gone Home, methinks.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Scottie Gone Home, methinks.  
    Beamed up to the starship?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    One aspect of sgh I don't think he'd lie about is being a raiders fan. Lol