Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We need YOUR vote!!

TRex
TRex Posts: 2,714
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
pbutt_3.jpg?w=640&h=428

Forum friends,

As most of you know, my new wonderful wife and I recently started a food blog, because (lucky me) she likes to cook just as much as I do.

Well, on a whim, we submitted our pulled pork BBQ sauce recipe (which we call "Dead Guy Sauce" - long story) to the Food52 food blog "best condiment contest" (Food52 is a blog run by folks who have written cookbooks for the NY Times), and we were absolutely shocked yesterday to discover that our ketchup-based sauce was a finalist in front of countless fancy looking condiments that use ingredients we can't even pronounce.

What's even better, they refer back to our original blog post which features the sauce used on pulled pork which we cooked on the Egg - so hopefully the Egg will get a little publicity too.

So, do us a favor - go to the site at this link:

http://www.food52.com/recipes/6400_dead_guy_sauce

and if you like our sauce, give us a vote!

(they do require you to register in order to vote, but it's quick, painless, and we promise they won't spam you)

THANKS!!!

TRex and the Mrs.

Comments