Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggsperiment for the kid

Options
Bacchus
Bacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Made some calzones (aka Hot Pockets)for my 4 year old girl (& 43 year old girlfriend). Pillsbury dough cut into pieces, rolled up with mozzarrella and Boars Head Deli Ham.

Left them on the pan until a little firm.
Picture456789002.jpg

Moved to stone for better texture. Total 30min @ 350-400.
Picture456789008.jpg

They dissapeared like hot cakes. Had to make a second batch.

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Now you're in big trouble.You're not supposed to tell your girlfriends,wifes,mothers age,never,ever.The mini calzones look great,but you are in for it with the girlfriend :pinch: I'm not gonna tell her what you did,but someone will,and that's it :whistle: We'll miss you buddy :( :)
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Reminds me about a batchelor friend of mine a few years ago. Had a 32 year old girlfriend and a 23 year old daughter. A friend saw him out one night with the 32 year old and said something like " isn't she young enough to be your daughter? My friends response was that girlfriend was 32 and his daughter was 23-- So added up 23 and 32 and arrived at 55. That was his age at the time.
  • East Cobb Eggy
    Options
    Very nice hot pockets, Ron!!

Greg