Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A nod to @lkapigian

Options
 For anyone who has had a chance to interact with Larry you know what I am talking about. 
  There is a 3hr time difference between us yet he always seems to reply to a text question with in minutes, or answer the phone (not sure that he sleeps lol).  After all the air conditioning calculations and charcuterie questions he has helped me with I still haven't received a reply with his address so I can return the favor with the exchange I am known for, honey.
   I was looking forward to buying Larry a beer in Alaska this summer but plans change, hopefully he makes it to the Salty Dawg in Homer where he can hang Linda's bra and a business card and a dollar (you would have to be there).  I really don't know much about Larry but through years of reading his messages with regards to family, business, and bbq, I have to say I am lucky to at least have him a phone call or text away but wish I could call him a neighbor.  
 Larry likes everyone's posts, doesn't pile on when someone recites the virtues of a half inch steak and we don't know which way he leans polically (mostly).
  All that to say if the forum had a hall of fame I would like to nominate @lkapigian
South of Columbus, Ohio.

Comments