Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Biggest Loser

Options

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,353
    Options
    convicted of a serious crime.....morning joe still cracks me up
    this one not “serious” in your opinion?  

i dont see a conviction or jail time yet. is a jury going to convict him of espionage, i dont think so......
    There's a rumor (and if not I'm just starting one :) ) that the espionage charge relates to some classified intel shared with MBS/Saudi Arabia and which was part of the quid pro quo for MBS giving, sorry, I meant "investing", son-in-law Jared 2 Billion buckaroos to save his azz from bankruptcy. Would be icing on the cake if a spinoff investigation resulted in Jared serving time in Club Fed just like his father did a few years ago (thanks to Chris Christie).
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options

i dont see a conviction or jail time yet. is a jury going to convict him of espionage, i dont think so......
    That’s why the poll asked people what they thought IF he was convicted.  Maybe you missed that detail.

i did not miss that detail,  i just think its a stupid funny poll, on a stupid funny news channel, put up by stupid funny joe......but then again, thats why trump was elected before

TUNE IN TOMORROW SAME BAT-TIME SAME BAT-CHANNEL  Poster  john mcgee   Keep Calm-o-Matic

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options

no wonder his lawyers are quitting left and right 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

That’s why the poll asked people what they thought IF he was convicted.  Maybe you missed that detail.

i did not miss that detail,  i just think its a stupid funny poll, on a stupid funny news channel, put up by stupid funny joe......but then again, thats why trump was elected before

Well maybe see what they're saying over on Fox News:

• HeavyG
    Options
    From a WSJ article today:

"In a separate case in Florida, an Air Force veteran was sentenced last week to three years in prison after pleading guilty to violating the same classified-information law. Law-enforcement officers had found more than 300 classified files or documents, including more than 30 items marked top secret, at Robert Birchum’s home, on a hard drive and a storage pod in his driveway."

No idea if a jury in Florida will convict Trumpy for the same/similar offenses but to say that jail time for those sort of actions is unlikely seems incorrect.

Wonder if Trumpy might be offered any kind of plea bargain?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    There's a rumor (and if not I'm just starting one :) ) that the espionage charge relates to some classified intel shared with MBS/Saudi Arabia and which was part of the quid pro quo for MBS giving, sorry, I meant "investing", son-in-law Jared 2 Billion buckaroos to save his azz from bankruptcy. Would be icing on the cake if a spinoff investigation resulted in Jared serving time in Club Fed just like his father did a few years ago (thanks to Chris Christie).
    You know the (too often true) saying that republican accusations are usually admissions.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Nearly every page of the indictment contains damning details.  There's a lot of really illegal sh!t in here.  I expected it to be bad but this is another story.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    I was actually able to find Fox News last night after this broke.  No coverage at the time. 
    How sweet it is!
    CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint! 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Buckwoody Egger
    Options
    Nearly every page of the indictment contains damning details.  There's a lot of really illegal sh!t in here.  I expected it to be bad but this is another story.
    I read a pretty good amount of the 44 pages. I appreciate how it contains Trump’s statements about importance of confidentiality and then his conversations where he admits he is sharing stuff he shouldn’t have.  Really painful to see how freely he works within his bubble and easy to imagine how easily he could be compromised. 

Whether it’s who ate the last cookie or being sloppy with national security, the guilty party will always deny or justify. 

I hope enough people read it before forming opinions or being confrontational about it. 
  • fishlessman
    Options

Have you checked out fox.

Espionage act does not apply

Biden is trying to imprison his political opponent....merica😁
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

I don’t watch cable news in general.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• fishlessman
    Options

I don’t watch cable news in general.  
    Well now you are fully up to date😁
    fukahwee maine

• Buckwoody Egger
    Options
    Biden couldn’t care less about Trump indictments impacting the election because he already beat him once. 

Trump is the Wrestlemania candidate either attacking people or whining about being attacked.  He wouldn’t shut up even when he had the job!  
  • Botch
    Options
    fishlessman said:
    Are you even aware of a recent $785,000,000.00 settlement against faux news?  
    Yes or No; that's all I want to hear from you.  

• fishlessman
    Options
    Biden couldn’t care less about Trump indictments impacting the election because he already beat him once. 

Trump is the Wrestlemania candidate either attacking people or whining about being attacked.  He wouldn’t shut up even when he had the job!  
    Are you arguing with fox news😁
    fukahwee maine

• lousubcap
    Options
    Deny, deflect, delay- CHEETO"S playbook except that now he is not writing the script/aka controlling the narrative. 
    How sweet it is!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Botch said:
    fishlessman said:
    Are you even aware of a recent $785,000,000.00 settlement against faux news?  
    Yes or No; that's all I want to hear from you.  
    Other than the five I'm out with fox. It's comic relief, same as morning Joe but that show lost it's edge after trump was out. It's my snl
    fukahwee maine

• Botch
    Options
    Could you please give me, Yes or No?  To my question?
    I'm not very bright.  TIA.  

• Buckwoody Egger
    Options

Are you arguing with fox news😁
    Lol— no but I am sure they would want me to
  • fishlessman
    Options
    botch, yes I knew there was a settlement going on, how much, no.  Not much of a priority for me. If you did not get the memo magats follow news max and tucker on Twitter now. Fox is a bunch of traitors😁
    fukahwee maine

• HeavyG
    Options
    botch, yes I knew there was a settlement going on, how much, no.  Not much of a priority for me. If you did not get the memo magats follow news max and tucker on Twitter now. Fox is a bunch of traitors😁
    In case you didn't hear - ol Tucker won't be spouting his nonsense on Twitter any more as Fox is holding him to the terms of his contract and he basically can't do his thing until 2025. I'm sure there will be a lawyer fight about that soon. :) 

• fishlessman
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    In case you didn't hear - ol Tucker won't be spouting his nonsense on Twitter any more as Fox is holding him to the terms of his contract and he basically can't do his thing until 2025. I'm sure there will be a lawyer fight about that soon. :) 
    HeavyG said:
    Did not hear that, only heard he was an even bigger arse on Twitter....
    fukahwee maine

• Botch
    Options
    John Meacham, on Maturity.

https://youtu.be/H2QVbKqQcuA

• lousubcap
    Options
    "Critical evidence relating to former President Trump’s retention of classified documents could come from Trump’s lawyer, M. Evan Corcoran, the federal indictment reveals. Corcoran’s detailed accounts of how Trump sought to avoid handing back any classified material could prove his obstruction of the government’s investigation. The indictment highlights the extent to which the charges were built on evidence from Trump’s inner circle, including text messages from several Trump employees and a recording of him by an aide. Maggie Haberman, Alan Feuer, and Ben Protess report for the New York Times

Walt Nauta, a former military valet, and aide to former President Trump, faces six charges, including conspiracy to obstruct and withholding a record. Federal prosecutors indicted Nauta last week, implicating him in an alleged scheme to hold on to and share sensitive military secrets that Trump knew he should no longer be able to access. Rebecca Ballhaus reports for the Wall Street Journal. "

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,537
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina no women?
    @dmchicago priceless
    canuckland
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    dmchicago said:

Haha that’s awesome. Well said. 
    Snellville, GA

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    @Canugghead how can you tell none of those are women? 
    Snellville, GA