Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The New England EggFest

Options
Sharing a handful of pics from the 2nd annual New England EggFest that was help May 20th at Chatfield True Value Hardware in Southbury, CT. A nice downpour didn’t slow anyone down!
Craig aka Cmac Cooks
Amesbury, MA
#BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,345
    Options
    That’s cool seeing Jules and The Great Hambino together. Looks like a great event. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Thanks for taking time to take and post pics from an eggfest!
    What's that triangle thingy over the open fire?  Thx
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 153
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    That’s cool seeing Jules and The Great Hambino together. Looks like a great event. 
    I’ve had a couple opportunities to cook with Christian Petroni and he’s such a humble, great guy. And a hell of a Chef!
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
    XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.
  • cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 153
    Options
    loco_engr said:
    Thanks for taking time to take and post pics from an eggfest!
    What's that triangle thingy over the open fire?  Thx
    You bet! And that’s my Flambadou. It’s an old school French implement that’s used to cook and/or add another layer of flavor by melting fat over whatever you’re cooking. Always a show stopper! 🔥🔥
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Dude… looks like a fabulous eggfest! Thanks for the stunning pics. 

That flambadoohickey is way cool. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.