Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Pictures of Pets (2023)

Options

Comments

• Grogu
    Grogu Posts: 125
    Options
    It’s funny how different they are while also sharing some common basset traits that makes them so lovable. Jake (the red and white) is a bit of a knucklehead but he’s the bigger love bug of the two. His older brother Elwood (the tri) is a bit more reserved and the smarter of the two (sometimes too smart for his own good). They’re both such great tolerant pups though. They love everyone without a single mean bone in their bodies. Wonderful with kids and hilarious playing or sleeping.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,800
    Options
    Grogu said:

Complete oafs that don’t realize they aren’t lap dogs, but you gotta love ‘em.
    Be glad they are not great Danes.....
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    Grogu said:

I disagree, clearly you don't understand.  They are lap dogs!!
    Clearly an adjustable recliner type queen size bed is needed for the living room
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,320
    Options
    Just asked new dog what crawled up his azz and died. The good thing is that he has definitely gotten the hang of using the dog door.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,440
    Options

Expensive mutt 1&2 post spa like bathing in our soaker tub. Lil bastards have to be blow dried
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,431
    Options
    Grogu said:

I disagree, clearly you don't understand.  They are lap dogs!!
    I just realized there are 2 dogs in this pic.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Old dog must have accepted new dog. They are playing if playing is barking and growling and arguing over who is eating too much of the dog food.
  • BigreenGreg
    BigreenGreg Posts: 581
    Options
    Acn said:

SWMBO Jr’s cat laying on her and hoping for more treats.
    He looks like a scrapper.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Dobie said:

Your little guy matches your decor…
    Options
    Harlow is beautiful ❤️
    Jacksonville FL
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Options

Jacksonville FL
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Nemo’s first dog training session was tonight. Too many dog training treats and he puked on the way home.
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options

I gotta know.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Langner91 said:

I gotta know.
    One of the cats caught the squirrel, dragged it into the house so it could take a little nap.

Sadly, the little guy never woke up😿
    Options
    Do squirrels get to cross a rainbow bridge?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,168
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Legume said:
    Do squirrels get to cross a rainbow bridge?
    Really more of a rainbow bough.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    You wouldn’t want to see the squirrel after we threw it out for the crows.  It was a horror show up until it disappeared.
    Options
    xfire_ATX said:
    This dog really pisses me off most days and we started the day in a bad place. 
    Uugghhh!  How do wash him, or do you just let it wear out?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    xfire_ATX said:
    You have to wash it off.  It can become toxic to the dog.  By sister in law's dog died from it because she thought she could wait until the next day since it happened the night before.
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,117
    Options
    Dish Soap, Baking Soda, Hydrogen Peroxide and water.   Two washes.

Last time she took a direct hit to the face and the smell hung around a week.  This morning when she was coming in (door open) she was gagging, I looked at her and saw the skunk in the yard and lost my S&*t.   Chased her all over the house and dumped her in garage so I could change clothes and make solution.

I think it was a near miss today because after the double wash she is fragrance free but the backyard is still awful.

Not gonna lie there is now a Red Rider sitting in kitchen if I see that Skunk back again its going to get a bit of stinger.
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    xfire_ATX said:
    You have to wash it off.  It can become toxic to the dog.  By sister in law's dog died from it because she thought she could wait until the next day since it happened the night before.
    Oh wow!  I had no idea it could kill your dog.  We have skunks in AZ, but they are not common.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    xfire_ATX said:
    Dish Soap, Baking Soda, Hydrogen Peroxide and water.   Two washes.

Last time she took a direct hit to the face and the smell hung around a week.  This morning when she was coming in (door open) she was gagging, I looked at her and saw the skunk in the yard and lost my S&*t.   Chased her all over the house and dumped her in garage so I could change clothes and make solution.

I think it was a near miss today because after the double wash she is fragrance free but the backyard is still awful.

Not gonna lie there is now a Red Rider sitting in kitchen if I see that Skunk back again its going to get a bit of stinger.
    That is why I do not have dog doors.  My JRTs are notorious for bringing critters inside.  Sometimes they are dead, sometimes they are not.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options