Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

College Basketball Tourney - What's cooking these next 3 weeks and Who makes the Final Weekend?

Options
2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    No Number 1 seeds left in the Men's NCAA tournament-
    Go Princeton for an exclamation point!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Crazy tournament. After tomorrow’s games are done, the highest ranked teams left will be winner of Texas-Xavier, K-State assuming they get by Fl Atlantic (which isn’t a lock), and UCONN!!! Of course I’m assuming UConn beats Gonzaga. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike
    Options
    UConn just flat out embarrassed Gonzaga - who was the #1 offense in the country at 87 ppg - and held them to 33 points below that average. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    I have been watching the Women's tourney.  Go Hawks!  Final Four!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • CTMike
    Options

Pretty succinct headline:

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,954
    Options
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Quite a finish-I thought FAU had it until their last trip down the court left the door open.  SDSU executed when the game was on the line.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Worthy of a solo post- give the Sunday women's NCAA final a look.  Caitlin Clark of Iowa is incredible.

No. 2 Iowa vs. No. 3 LSU Opening Odds, Start Time

Sunday, April 2
    3:30 p.m. ET
    ABC
    Iowa Opening Odds
    Spread Total Moneyline
    -110o / -110u
    LSU Opening Odds
    Spread Total Moneyline
    +3.5
    -110o / -110u
    +135

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    As a Hawkeye, I am proud of what those women have done!  She is amazing to watch.

In celebration of one more game, I cooked a bone-in ribeye for the game-time meal.

Go Hawks!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • CTMike
    Options
    What an impressive, completely dominating run by UConn through the tourney. I’d like to see Sanogo come back, but I imagine he is going to declare to be able to help his family back in Mali. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • gonepostal
    gonepostal Posts: 711
    Options
    Congrats Mike. UConn was quite the team this year. Hopefully I'll see a final 4 with my team before I check out. 
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM