Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Adam Perry Lang - neat video

Options

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    The photos of him actually working are pretty impressive. Definitely wasn’t his first day trying to pose for video.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    The photos of him actually working are pretty impressive. Definitely wasn’t his first day trying to pose for video.
    I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone chop off ribs quite like that before.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    So what is that round surface he chopped the ribs on?  Looks like the same surface "Sam the Cooking Guy" chops / heats on.
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    That hunka cornbread would prolly last a month for that skinny chick.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    NDG said:
    So what is that round surface he chopped the ribs on?  Looks like the same surface "Sam the Cooking Guy" chops / heats on.
    Ok nevermind - I did the google search & sam cooks / cuts on the EVO (link below) not sure that is same surface APL was cutting ribs on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_0QDZw1FUA&t=2s
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Ever time that blade came down the fingers on my left hand pulled back closed.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Ever time that blade came down the fingers on my left hand pulled back closed.lol
    My thoughts exactly.  I would’ve lost some digits! Would you like a chopped off finger with your spare ribs, sir?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Photo Egg said:
    My thoughts exactly.  I would’ve lost some digits! Would you like a chopped off finger with your spare ribs, sir?
    That joint ain’t no Wendy’s 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    That's a lot of ribs!!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk