Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Well, do you Agree?

Options
2»

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Just to mess with us, now take away the <like> button

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    If I hit agree and then hit it again to make it go away, is that the same thing as a disagree?

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,341
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Agree then delete is like voting somewhere here with all the challenges-what was the intent, was it a pen slip or something else...  
    Just Vote and own it... =)
    Edit- many (including me) wanted the Agree button returned as I felt it helps differentiate the nuance between "like" on one level and "agree" on a more committed level.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,896
    Options
    While we are on the topic of fixes with the agree button returned, has any one else noticed photo's no longer turn sideways if you don't crop them? At least for me on the full site. Or did I miss an announcement?
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I was really hoping we would get a "Concur" button, but I guess this will have to suffice.
    Hahaha…that was my first thought 
    Options

aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,341
    Options
    I'm in the camp of "appreciate what was just restored" and take on the next challenge well downstream. " Declare victory and move on" has always worked for me.  But I am old and have a lawn.  However, at this time of year I don't have to mow it."
    Stay healthy and safe out there-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Options
    Why?  Like and agree are the same.  Dumb.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    Options
    RyanStl said:
    Why?  Like and agree are the same.  Dumb.
    I can disagree, but still like it.. also, other things you can agree with, but not like it.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Rob…would like a BanJIC button.  You might be surprised how many members would push it!
    Picture in your mind a swollen septic tank… bulging and ready to explode… full of $hit.  
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Rob…would like a “Report Nazi” button.  You might be surprised how many members would push it!
    Picture in your mind a swollen septic tank… bulging and ready to explode… full of $hit.  
    Options
    Rob…would like a BanJIC button.  You might be surprised how many members would push it!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    Can a septic tank swell? 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    Options
    Legume said:
    Can a septic tank swell? 
    Umm, that would.be a very bad day.  Usually, they are big cement cisterns and they will either overflow or backwash into.the house.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Guys, the "septic tank" is a hyperbolic analogy of his own cursed soul.  Just read the other stuff.  See?
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Guys, the "septic tank" is a hyperbolic analogy of his own cursed soul.  Just read the other stuff.  See?
    Septic tank is a bad analogy. They have good bacteria that breaks down the ****, solids sink down to the bottom, and then the rest flows out through the leach field.  In this case, the poop is being made, so a large intestine would be a better example.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Septic tank is a bad analogy. They have good bacteria that breaks down the ****, solids sink down to the bottom, and then the rest flows out through the leach field.  In this case, the poop is being made, so a large intestine would be a better example.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike