Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

a proven, QUITE delicious thin turkey soup recipe

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
I hope if you are interested you can read/print out this page. I posted it back in 2006 on the old forum which is now gone therefore I can't post a link.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• That sounds delicious, Ron!  For the V-8 I’m just curious as to your preference - do you use the regular or the Spicy Hot?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RRP
    Actually I have done it both way due to whatever I already had on hand - BUT hot and spicy is the best!
  • Looks great, Ron. My only question is where to find “thin” turkeys. Do they have to diet leading up to the big date, or are they just naturally small-boned?
  • RRP
    Looks great, Ron. My only question is where to find “thin” turkeys. Do they have to diet leading up to the big date, or are they just naturally small-boned?
    Actually the “thin” turkey was the smartest…fastest one who out ran those big breasted fat turkeys! He finally succumbed to “turkey egg fatigue” and was the last to get the farmer’s hatchet effort. You will recognize that “thin” turkey as the last one left in the grocery store bin…marked way down!