Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The greatest fish story you have lived, told, sold or enjoyed-

Options
2»

Comments

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    GlennM said:
    How about this, yesterday from the beach

That is a very rare sighting. Where did you catch this one?
    Snellville, GA

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    TL;DR lost dog sledder.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    One of my friends must have pissed us off in highschool or maybe we were just d*cks at the time but my friend and I caught a few bullheads when fishing. So my one friend and I who went fishing with me earlier in the day snuck over to my friends house that night and placed a couple of bullheads on my friends window sell. (He didn't have air conditioning so the windows stayed open at night. He also had a big TV that blocked the view of the window) Let's just say he wasn't very happen with us group of friends the next day at school.

I guess that was payback from when we came home one day and found a Walgreens shopping cart in the middle of our driveway. (Walgreens was 3 miles away and none of us as friends were old enough to drive at the time) I guess that fish in the window sell maybe was deserved after finding a shopping cart in the driveway! The fun stupid stuff we used to do as kids....
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota