Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

its back

Options
13»

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    Luckily this is the only site left that uses this particular password.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,042
    Options
    Maybe whoever stole it can help us when we forget them so we don't need to make a whole new profile?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Swmbo share another with this password and she was alerted too. Again could be a coincidence 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    buzd504 said:
    RRP said:
    RRP said:
    RRP said:
    RRP said:
    Personally I’m not really sure all is right with the forum yet!  Numerous times Sunday I had to keep signing back on. Then just tonight once again that has started! I bet the problem has NOT been solved and the reason they took the forum down was to solve that issue - NOT something @JohnInCarolina or anyone else caused! 
    And it just happened AGAIN!!!!
    5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS a is NOT fixed! 
    8 times now! Good night! I’m tired of this crap! 

Dump your cookies and it should work.

B I N G O - that did the trick!!!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • AnothaStolenGenrator
    Options
    I have also tossed my cookies!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    so after the crash, the emojies are back again......if i post on a topic i have to read my own post to make the 1 new yellow flag disappear. and then a new topic gets read just once but has 24 comments on it. any other enhancements
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,042
    Options
    so after the crash, the emojies are back again......if i post on a topic i have to read my own post to make the 1 new yellow flag disappear. and then a new topic gets read just once but has 24 comments on it. any other enhancements
    Yes, when you correct the first word outside of a quote box, you do not pop back into the quote box. 
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Yes, when you correct the first word outside of a quote box, you do not pop back into the quote box. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I did go down the recovery WTF rabbit hole today after around 48 hours down.  Talked with Bruce at corporate and asked if the 48 hour plus outage was just a disease or the way to announce terminal illness.  I was assured that the outage was known and acknowledged and the "recovery check was in the mail." And so it now is alive once again. FWIW-
    @lousubcap
    Do you have a direct number for him?
    I meet him at an Denver Eggfest many moons ago
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    @loco_engr I do not have a direct number.  I caught him thru the "next available" in the customer service queue.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.