Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- The Forum Off Topic thread has some great posts-OT

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,378
As mentioned in the title the OT thread is quite informative and entertaining. It has recently reinvented itself. Give it a look sometime.  You will be glad you did and enlightened as well.  
I attempted to post a direct link-no joy.
So just scroll over to the laundry list of possible Forum choices and select Off Topic.  
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Well, it is Friday. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    He!! it has been offering great insights well beyond many Fridays.  The enlightenment value is unparalleled on its own.  
    Go forth and enjoy!  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options

Like an intergalactic bidet. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Thanks Frank, you just ruined what little I had left.   :(  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Just be aware that you will encounter Nola and JIC trolls a lot more in the “off topic” section.  They seem to flourish well in that environment  as they don’t have to worry about the Buffalo killing off their posts there.  Kind of like a safe “troll” space where Psychopaths can hang out and abuse the regular members. A Troll Safe haven. Just prepare yourself for this when you enter the “off topic” area.  Not for the weak hearted.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    To this minute I have never really understood the need for a segregated “Off Topic” forum. I always forewarn people my post is OT so if they don’t want to read it then pass me by!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 940
    Options

Trolls hang out under bridges and buffalo's hate trying to go under bridges, because they're very forehead heavy and their bums slant forward too, it's a bad combination for going downhill, so they're best suited to fighting something attacking from uphill. Don't blame the buffalo in this age of body shaming. They've been through enough and twenty five years of their bodies stamped on nickels ..  can't even make up for the half of it. 

Regarding the trolls under the bridges, I've been searching for an animal that is far less forehead heavy and who's bum slants backwards. I posted an ad but most of them come with just a tiny cranium and a bum that doesn't slant at all. It's like they've never been curious and setup three mirrors around their beds or anything. Sheesh, it's all in the prep,.

• RRP
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Ybabpmuts said:

Trolls hang out under bridges and buffalo's hate trying to go under bridges, because they're very forehead heavy and their bums slant forward too, it's a bad combination for going downhill, so they're best suited to fighting something attacking from uphill. Don't blame the buffalo in this age of body shaming. They've been through enough and twenty five years of their bodies stamped on nickels ..  can't even make up for the half of it. 

Regarding the trolls under the bridges, I've been searching for an animal that is far less forehead heavy and who's bum slants backwards. I posted an ad but most of them come with just a tiny cranium and a bum that doesn't slant at all. It's like they've never been curious and setup three mirrors around their beds or anything. Sheesh, it's all in the prep,.

LOL - THANK YOU, Paul! I really needed that! I KNOW that you have MANY health issues
    which would make most humans shut their mouths! Thank you, kind Sir, for bringing your light in to some of our dark rooms.

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    WAIT!  Ron knows who Stumpbaby is?!!!?!!?
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Ron knows everyone!  What would you expect from a senior member? Notice that JIC and Nola never screw with Ron…nor do their many troll accounts.  Respect comes with age, and Ron has earned that respect!
  • Ybabpmuts
    Options
    Ron, I owe you an email if nothing else. Took me a while .. and who knew I'd make people type backwards calling me a llort and a recnac. I've been called worse and for lesser things, but they were always easier to understand without a mirror. This place may be backwards.

Stump
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Ron knows everyone!  What would you expect from a senior member? Notice that JIC and Nola never screw with Ron…nor do their many troll accounts.  Respect comes with age, and Ron has earned that respect!
    You may want to do some more research. Like when ole Ron told John he hated America. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Solved  Psychology Today US C Valerie Fridland PhD  Cheggcom
    Options
    25 Best Memes About Psychology Today  Psychology Today Memes
    Options
    Putting Your Verified by Psychology Today Logo On Your Website Read This  - Empathysites by Kat Love LLC
    Options
    Wait, what was this thread about?
    Options
    I have a hard time keeping the good trolls separated from the bad trolls in my mind.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • RRP
    Options
    You may want to do some more research. Like when ole Ron told John he hated America. 
    John and I made our peace YEARS ago! 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Whoop That Ass GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Options
    😎😀🙄🙄🫣💪🏻🤢😵🤷‍♀️🖕🏻🫣🤪 👍🏻🫣😇😚😌😌
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    I didn’t know I was a troll until recently.  Now I’m sad.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Legume said:
    This forum is worse than watching paint dry.  If  not for you and a few others it’d be like lying in a coffin.  I’m thinking about going back into hiding.  

I’m not entertained.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    Options
    Legume said:
    This forum is worse than watching paint dry.  If  not for you and a few others it’d be like lying in a coffin.  I’m thinking about going back into hiding.  

I’m not entertained.  

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Legume said:

I’m not entertained.  

Nope
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Legume said:

I’m not entertained.  

• Ybabpmuts
    Options
    Listen, if you have a hard time separating good trolls from bad trolls, it's possible that you were raised by one good troll and one bad troll and that sucks, because good trolls and bad trolls sit differently, so you can't buy a comfy chair until you figure out which shape of troll bum you got, which means .. looking closely at both your mothers troll bum .. and your father's troll bum, then looking through the online inherited troll bum catalog, and then making a choice.

Sounds exhausting
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options

Just be aware that you will encounter Nola and JIC trolls a lot more in the “off topic” section.  They seem to flourish well in that environment  as they don’t have to worry about the Buffalo killing off their posts there.  Kind of like a safe “troll” space where Psychopaths can hang out and abuse the regular members. A Troll Safe haven. Just prepare yourself for this when you enter the “off topic” area.  Not for the weak hearted.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike