Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My name is Master and I'm an Eggaholic

Options
Driving restrictions are lifted so I ran my first errand. After returning from the BBQ store and Jimmy the butcher, my wife shakes her head and said, I think your obsessed with your eggs.....maybe

I'll wait until tomorrow to show her my new egg bistro cup.
Fort Wayne Indiana 

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    And we will give you 12 ways to spend more money. That’s what a 12 step program is isn’t it?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,119
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I would say it is cheaper than a mistress, but I don't think it is.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    MasterC said:
    Driving restrictions are lifted so I ran my first errand. After returning from the BBQ store and Jimmy the butcher, my wife shakes her head and said, I think your obsessed with your eggs.....maybe

I'll wait until tomorrow to show her my new egg bistro cup.
    The only thing more fun than having an obsession with your Eggs is having a wife who is obsessed with your Eggs. 
  • ArvadaMan
    Options
    Hi Master….Welcome to the meeting.

We are all in eggaholics anonymous here.

I bought my first egg 22 years ago.  When I bought it,  my wife said “Are you nuts paying that much for a barbecue grill?”  Two weeks later she was asking “Why didn’t you get a bigger one?”  Apparently she changed her my mind on my egg addiction.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I would say it is cheaper than a mistress, but I don't think it is.

Kinda depends on just how cheap... or expensive... your mistress is. 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,375
    Options
    ArvadaMan it appears you were meant to be an Egghead.

Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • ArvadaMan
    Options
    I try.  My family is more than willing to encourage my efforts.