Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

St. Louis Area Demo Eggs

Hello All

We are having our 7th Annual EggFest on Sunday Oct 10. We still have limited number of XL and Large Demo units for sale. If interested in a Demo unit, slide into my DMs or comment. Here is what they are going for

XL Demo Egg, Nest and ConvEGGtor for $1,275

Large Demo Egg, Nest and ConvEGGtor for $975
BGE Dealer and EggHead since 2013. Find our company on Facebook
Large BGE
Waterloo, IL

Comments

• danhoo
    danhoo Posts: 675
    Nice. Do these have a full warranty? 
    current: | Large BGE |  Genesis 1000 | Genesis E330 | 22 inch Kettle | Weber Summit Kamado
    sold:| PitBoss pro 820  WSM 22 
  • danhoo said:
    Nice. Do these have a full warranty? 
    Yes! It will have the normal BGE Lifetime Warranty 
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    Good prices with the accessories and the warranty. Wish I were closer 
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Not than I need either, already own 1 of each but being on the west side of KC KS, I'm being tempted to go to an eggfest.  
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Come on over if you aren’t busy! Not that bad of a drive 
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • RyanStl
    RyanStl Posts: 1,050
    I learned about your event when I saw your FB ad.  I'll be there, but I don't need anymore eggs. I've never been to an eggfest
  • ChrisSonn23
    ChrisSonn23 Posts: 280
    edited September 2021
    RyanStl said:
    I learned about your event when I saw your FB ad.  I'll be there, but I don't need anymore eggs. I've never been to an eggfest
    Awesome! We hope to have a good attendance. We have usually have a few hundred people show up. But due to COVID, we didn't have it last year. Hope for a big turnout this year!
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • I know there were some people in this thread wanting to attend out EggFest. Unfortunately, we have to cancel it this year. We did not receive enough interest in the Demo Eggs to have a successful EggFest. Hope to bounce back next year!
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    I know there were some people in this thread wanting to attend out EggFest. Unfortunately, we have to cancel it this year. We did not receive enough interest in the Demo Eggs to have a successful EggFest. Hope to bounce back next year!
    Sorry to hear about the cancellation.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Come on over if you aren’t busy! Not that bad of a drive 
    You might think about letting HQ know about your Eggfest so they can post in their website, HTH

aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Sorry to hear this. It’s just very difficult to do big events these days. Hopefully, you can get back on track with your event in the future. 
  • loco_engr said:
    Come on over if you aren’t busy! Not that bad of a drive 
    You might think about letting HQ know about your Eggfest so they can post in their website, HTH

It was up there until yesterday when I had them take it down. It has been cancelled this year
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL