Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Taco Bell and Asinine Stupid marketing

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,487
Ran across this video on Ewetube, only needed to watch to 1:45.
I was first introduced to "tacos" in gradeschool.  It was suggested as an end-of-year class feed; Pretty-boy-and-oh-so-popular Derrick yelled, "I LOVE tacos, with gobs and gobs of cheese!"  We plated up, and as I got to the end of the line the cheese tray was empty (there was a Huge Life Lesson there, that I hadn't figured out until a couple years ago).  I mentioned the banquet to Mom (who'd lived in CA for 6 months) and she started making them, Dad loved them, and that became our Sunday supper (and, I got some cheese!)  
Taco Bell hit South Dakota, in the early '70's, and we all loved the Enchirito.  I've pulled a couple "copycat" recipes off the 'net for them, but they're not the same.  After watching the first 1:45 of the video, I turned it off and started reading the comments... a huge majority of the watchers with no life (like me) wanted the enchirito back.  
Is this how you run a successful business??    

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

Comments