Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg and all accessories for sale - $450

Options
Downsizing from a house to splitting time in 2 condos (FL and Chicago) and need to find a good home for my large egg (7 years old) and all its accessories (cover, wheels nest/stand, fold up crates, conveggtor for indirect cooking, kick ash basket, extender set up, etc). 

I live in Chicago (Lincoln Park).  Please message me if interested.  Will try and post pictures tomorrow.

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Bump, great price.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Wooderson
    Wooderson Posts: 354
    Options
    Interested.   Northern Indiana here.   South bendish.  Perhaps catch you on the way down to fla?
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options
    Downsizing from a house to splitting time in 2 condos (FL and Chicago) and need to find a good home for my large egg (7 years old) and all its accessories (cover, wheels nest/stand, fold up crates, conveggtor for indirect cooking, kick ash basket, extender set up, etc). 

I live in Chicago (Lincoln Park).  Please message me if interested.  Will try and post pictures tomorrow.

Bumpy Bump Bump ! This is a steal!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @blind99 needs another egg...

That's a steal. I'd probably bite, if I was closer. Good luck with the sale. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    Options
    Try Facebook Marketplace if you have not already…
    New Orleans LA
  • RRP
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Dondgc said:
    Try Facebook Marketplace if you have not already…
    Agree! And kick up the price as well! 

BTW as a “downstater” as those of us also in IL, but outside of Chicago are called…as large as Chicago is I had always been amazed why the suburbs had not been teeming with BGE dealers! And therefore why there are so very few Chicagoland eggers on the original forum, this forum or any other BBQ forums. In the last 20 years to my knowledge there were only 3 Eggfests in Chicago and I attended 2 of them. 2 were in Oswego, IL at a tiny nursery owned by the sister of the heir apparent of BGE. And the last one wasn’t even a traditional Eggfest itself but an event held down in the Loop in a warehouse! The few people who cooked were actually trained steakhouse chefs, except for one person. Now ACE has all but eliminated independent dealers and I doubt any Eggfests (a.k.a. SELL FESTS) exist pandemic or not in or around Chicago.
  • Dabearhawks
    Options
  • RRP
    Options
    Thanks all
    So did you sell it? Or should I reword that as “So did someone steal it from you for $450”?”
  • danhoo
    danhoo Posts: 684
    Options
     Can we meet halfway? I think that's Cheyenne Wyoming. 
    current: | Large BGE |  Genesis 1000 | Genesis E330 | 22 inch Kettle | Weber Summit Kamado
    sold:| PitBoss pro 820  WSM 22 
  • Dabearhawks
    Options
    No takers yet!
  • danhoo
    danhoo Posts: 684
    Options
    @Dabearhawks   I think you know I'm kidding about driving halfway across the country... 
    current: | Large BGE |  Genesis 1000 | Genesis E330 | 22 inch Kettle | Weber Summit Kamado
    sold:| PitBoss pro 820  WSM 22 
  • RRP
    edited July 2021
    Options

If I didn’t have care giver responsibilities I would drive up there and buy it tomorrow! That is CRAZY that it hasn’t sold at that price! 

PS see what I mean about people in Chicago or the suburbs not having a clue what a BGE is?

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options
    I guess Chicago is Weber country.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    I have very interested buddy in Chicago - pm sent
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    RRP said:

If I didn’t have care giver responsibilities I would drive up there and buy it tomorrow! 

Much Respect for all you do Ron!
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas