Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Srf gold on the offset

Options

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    You are living well and someone's gonna eat extremely well.  Hope your efforts and it is appreciated.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    That looks awesome.  Is that all for you?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Good to see the Shirley in action and the brisket looks spot on 
    Greensboro, NC
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    That is a great way to continue to build camaraderie and focus.  Nice move.  Meat coma after?  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Amazing you can get cars to sell- our automotive business will be down 40%,this month, due to the semiconductor shortage. Don’t need airbags if they can’t build cars-

Frustrating as the demand is there, but can’t get chips-

Greensboro, NC
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Wolfpack said:
    Amazing you can get cars to sell- our automotive business will be down 40%,this month, due to the semiconductor shortage. Don’t need airbags if they can’t build cars-

Frustrating as the demand is there, but can’t get chips-

It’s pretty insane right now: I am in trouble this month. I’m basically sold out.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Nicely done Scott!! :)
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX