Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So We Can Have

Dishwasher repair thread
Lens repair thread

BUT for the love of all things holy, no NCAA threads... Got it
Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
Large Egg

Pig, KY 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Agree and I would add WTFO?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    A dishwasher thread makes more sense to me on this site than some NCAA basketball thread. Funny how people are so focused on social justice these days yet those very same people worship this crap. 

I’ll agree with you when you admit that the elite college athletes, especially in football and basketball, all got there fairly. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    @Cornholio - I do not assume anything from a post so please define for me a bit more who you find "Funny how people are so focused on social justice these days yet those very same people worship this crap."  Worship is fairly strong thus I ask as that way I can better assess your intent.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • gonepostal
    gonepostal Posts: 711
    So who you got in your final four @Cornholio ?
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    Cornholio said:
    A dishwasher thread makes more sense to me on this site than some NCAA basketball thread. Funny how people are so focused on social justice these days yet those very same people worship this crap. 

I’ll agree with you when you admit that the elite college athletes, especially in football and basketball, all got there fairly. 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Start the NCAA thread in the Off Topic Forum section.
    Iit's pretty lonely in there but if you build it they will come.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    LOL, if this confuses you then just stick around and pay attention and more things will baffle you as well! 

Personally I really hated it when the moderator made the switch to requiring “Off Topic” threads could ONLY appear on the OT forum. Before people would tell you up front their topic and if you didn’t want to read nor follow it then DON’T, but if you did that was your decision so don’t ****. So...JUST MAYBE there has been some relaxation to that new ruling!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Cornholio
    lousubcap said:
    @Cornholio - I do not assume anything from a post so please define for me a bit more who you find "Funny how people are so focused on social justice these days yet those very same people worship this crap."  Worship is fairly strong thus I ask as that way I can better assess your intent.
    Does praise or support make more sense? My point or opinion doesn’t really matter anyways. No need to assess too deeply, sir. 
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Some fahking pictures that post with the correct orientation? I would like @thetrim back for some balance, and a update on the 2020 eggtoberfest.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    saws.       let us to see more saws and tools.      and more from margie , where she go to?      and animals too , but is that duplicate to margie??
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Lit/trim is on vacation. He’ll be back soon
  • HogFather
    HogFather Posts: 259
    Cornholio said:

WTF are you even rambling on about, man?
    Here’s the point you completely missed. I don’t care that these threads exist. In fact, I appreciate the OT threads. Why certain innocent threads are sunk in my complaint. 
    And you know what? If you don’t find interest in a NCAA thread, then don’t open it. Pretty easy, eh?
    Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
    Large Egg

Pig, KY 
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,510
    HogFather said:
    Cornholio said:

Here’s the point you completely missed. I don’t care that these threads exist. In fact, I appreciate the OT threads. Why certain innocent threads are sunk in my complaint. 
    And you know what? If you don’t find interest in a NCAA thread, then don’t open it. Pretty easy, eh?
    We should start a new thread about this...
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Last Chance U is a interesting docu series on netflix
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Yup. Not a lot of work getting done today

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    PigBeanUs said:
    No way Lit/Trim are the same person, Steve has a sense of humour.
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Oh they are.

The same people who think nola runs all the troll accounts told me this is based on the best information.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    Eoin said:
    PigBeanUs said:
    No way Lit/Trim are the same person, Steve has a sense of humour.
    I'm not sure pics of Michelle Obama with a penis really counts as humor, even if you spell it with a u.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Cornholio
    HogFather said:
    Cornholio said:

I don’t open them. My comments are as meaningless as yours so ignore them. 

No need to be an as*hole about it. 

Happy Friday!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Arguing with troll accounts is also meaningless.  Also, when most people die, they are completely forgotten within a generation or two.  Art lives on.
    edited March 2021
    Arguing with troll accounts is also meaningless.  Also, when most people die, they are completely forgotten within a generation or two.  Art lives on.
    Point taken. 

I’ve never posted here with malicious intent and apologize if I’ve come off that way. 

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter, we are posting on a forum. I’m just a douche bag from California and I don’t expect people to take what I post on a ceramic grill forum seriously.

Cheers, nola.. I bet we’d get along in person, same goes for most here.