Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Here's the great escape this week. Friday (2/19) Zoom/Speakeasy opens at 5 PM (EST) drop in any time

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,396
edited February 2021 in EggHead Forum
Further details in a separate thread below but given the totally hosed up week most of us are still addressing, give yourself a break.  If you have power and forum access then this is the place to be.  No treacherous roads to deal with, no cover charge, regrettably no valet parking but all drinks are custom made to your criteria.  Doors open 5 PM (EST) and will roll til early Saturday AM.  Venting is encouraged.  If ever you needed an excuse...
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Is this the same speakeasy as the other one?  I am lost and don't know which one to go too.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Simple.   If you are an anglophile, go to the ealier one.  If you prefer drunk Americans, attend the later one.
    Options
    Bump
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Bbbbbuummmmpp!
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac - appreciate the enthusiasm. However, if you don't show up then you need to retire your "Bump" card.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - appreciate the enthusiasm. However, if you don't show up then you need to retire your "Bump" card.  
    What!?  I'm helpin a fella garner enthusiastic attendees and I get threatened.  That hurts Cap.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    No threat there-just a challenge!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Completing my 60th lap on Sat . SWMBO has shenanigans planned all weekend but will drop in for a drink or two Mon Capitain.  =)
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Sorry, looks like shenanigans are continuing.  Someone missed the purpose behind bumping Cap's posts.

Hope you all can make it this evening.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Cap's Speakeasy earned the @SGH Seal of Approval (Like a Michelin Star, only better)

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Cap's Speakeasy earned the @SGH Seal of Approval 
    It also earns the Guy Gronquist salute 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.