Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- The Euphoria is REAL- OT

Options
Now around 30 minutes into 2021.  The emotion of sending 2020 to he!! in the history books was awesome.  Forever forward.
As Leroy "Satchel" Paige has said, "Don't look back, somethin might be gainin on ya."
Happy New Year!  

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,098
    Options
    Happy new year cap!
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Happy New Year! May each brisket be great in 2021 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    Options
    Happy New Year!
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I think fireworks kids were on my lawn well past 12:30 AM. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I think fireworks kids were on my lawn well past 12:30 AM. 
    Well did you yell at them to get off your lawn?  ;)
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    The most impressive broadcasting event of this century to date:  Peter Jennings and ABC News when the world rolled into 2000.
    At bit of a look here:
    http://www.peabodyawards.com/award-profile/abc-2000  
    I turned the broadcast on at 7 AM (est) missing the first two hours but stayed with it til it wrapped shortly after 5 AM (est) January 1st.  
    Happy New Year.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Happy new year!

Options
    Cheers!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    To the top^^^^

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    SGH said:
    Why does that name sound familiar.  For some reason, I am not sure that I really want to know 🤣😂