Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What did you get for Christmas?

Options

Comments

• MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,375
    Options

Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,375
    Options

Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • RacingRed24
    Options
    I got a mini max, and Santa also brought the Eggspander for the Large and some other accessories!  So Eggcited! 
    Lisa
    LBGE July 2020 
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,429
    Options
    Handcrafted brisket slicing sword.  Been waiting a year for this thing.  Be sure to zoom in on the engraving.

Who was the craftsman? Beautiful blade
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Was that self-gifted or ...  Regardless, quite a piece right there.  It has heirloom written all over it.
    Stay healthy and safe-
    Happy New Year-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ColbyLang
    Options
    Benchmade mini-griptillian. Replace for the one I lost earlier this hunting season.  
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    This thread reminds me that a bbq forum is not for the young and healthy. This year I got another trip around the sun. 

Really - I got a new home office chair, pretty happy about it. Got SWMBO a dyson hair dryer..

Be well. 
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    I tracked down a Wii and a half a dozen games for my wife. You would think I got her a fancy car with a 4 ft ribbon on it.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Oh yeah, I can report that the neighbor kid got a drum kit.  I think it’s the kid, anyway, someone got a drum kit and they’re being very diligent about practicing.
  • onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options
    A bag of bourbon-soaked oak barrel wood bits. (~2x2inch) can't wait to use it.
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,081
    edited December 2020
    Options
    A functional gag gift and a much beefier KAB, compared to the 1st generation piece currently in use...
    the old one is quite usable, very likely "someone" heard me comment on its distortions and went from there.  Been a nice pattern through the years.

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    I got a lava lamp.
    Groovy!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Fishing pole and reel
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Legume said:
    I tracked down a Wii and a half a dozen games for my wife. You would think I got her a fancy car with a 4 ft ribbon on it.
    Soon-to-be 7yo caliprince, discovered our 13yo Wii console, that had not been used for 9+ yrs. Fired up as soon as he pushed the power button. He's enjoying the heck out of Wii Sports and  Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (or something like that).  

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,660
    Options
    An over and under 12 gauge, a Boos Block, a B&W tow and stow, and a camo pair of crocs.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    caliking said:
    Soon-to-be 7yo caliprince, discovered our 13yo Wii console, that had not been used for 9+ yrs. Fired up as soon as he pushed the power button. He's enjoying the heck out of Wii Sports and  Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (or something like that).  
    I've never owned a gaming console.  Back in my Apple G3/DSL days, while I was waiting for a pr0n art photo to download, I would call up, off my hard drive, "Tetris".  It used the 4/5/6, and Spacebar, keys on my keyboard, and I got very, very good at playing Tetris.  
    I did have an "Adventure" game (can't remember the name of it) that I loaded with two 3.5" disks.  The first scene, once I got into the cave, was a bush with a whole bunch of mouths, that would scream at me, and advance towards me.  One time, I figured out how to use a sword and chop off a bit of it, but never could do it again; the bush ate me every other time.  
    Gaming is just not a skill I have.   :|  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    caliking said:
    Legume said:
    I just introduced my 5 year old to Mariokart on N64. First video game she has ever played. Has asked to play every night since xmas eve. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• RyanStl
    RyanStl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    ryantt said:
    I’m a huge, huge!! fan of Porsche!!! I’ve wanted a turbo for as long as I can remember!!! Well eggheads let me tell you my wife and Norah Grace spoiled me rotten!!! I am now the proud owner of a white Porsche Turbo with tan interior.

Heck yes I’m pumped!!! 

Did I mention it’s legos 
    I got the same set. I love Lego Speed Champions. I have eight now.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Final presents for the wife got here

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Options
    Happened to be in here looking up a recipe and thought that I would revive this thread for today.  Merry Christmas! fb
    Milton, GA.
  • Ragingirishman2
    Options
    I got the XL Woo with the AR combo. and half stones. Looking forward to doing some more mixes of indirect/direct cooking
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.
  • ColbyLang
    Options
    Titelist golf balls, a new golf shirt and 5 paid for golf lessons from my parents (hint hint). 

The wife and kids gifted a blind eye to my AR10 parts purchases and great bottle of bourbon the wife and I both enjoy 
  • jdMyers
    jdMyers Posts: 1,336
    Options
    cazzy said:
    The wifey got me the PS4 and Xbox One in November and my in-laws surprised me with this today:

:D   

On Monday, I got me the Kitchen Aid Meat Grinder and Ice Cream Maker for my stocking   :P
    Ice cream maker.  Me and a friend started a business with those.  Made 900 pints for a festival.  Moved up to batch freeze machines.  But loved it.  
    Columbus, Ohio
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Not me but the same buddy who picked up three pappys a month ago. 

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

Our big present was dinner and theater tickets in London, but my parents also got me the book and a new Dutch oven for the household.  SWMBO got a new dunoon tea cup instead of the book.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @Langner91 - Obvious that your content here is not viewed by anyone else in your household!!!
    Better to be lucky than good!!!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.