Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kosmos SPG vs Sucklebusters SPG

Options
Has anyone tried both and have a preference? Difference in ratios in the 2?

XL Egg Owner Since Dec 2013 - Louisiana

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I would go with Oakridge SPOGOS
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Haven't tried either but Operation BBQ SPG is pretty good and I think a portion of the money goes to help feeding those who have suffered due to a natural disaster like hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. Not 100% sure on that, but I think it says something on the bottle. I'm not at home right now to check. 

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,765
    Options
    Griffin said:
    Haven't tried either but Operation BBQ SPG is pretty good and I think a portion of the money goes to help feeding those who have suffered due to a natural disaster like hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. Not 100% sure on that, but I think it says something on the bottle. I'm not at home right now to check. 
    If I were to buy it would be for this ^^^ otherwise it is way too easy to make, 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Griffin said:
    If I were to buy it would be for this ^^^ otherwise it is way too easy to make, 
    That's probably why I bought it. Like you said, it's too easy to make.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Griffin said:
    +1 ^^^^.   The other 3 OPR runs are good too. 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Sucklebusters is a much coarser grind. It’s my favorite for large cuts by a large margin. 
  • corey24
    corey24 Posts: 386
    Options
    Thanks guys!

XL Egg Owner Since Dec 2013 - Louisiana