Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NOLA area: XL Nest and Mates, like new

Options
These were used for 8 months under a covered porch.  Like new.  I don't know how much this stuff costs.  I don't need them.

I'll take trades, for example, pick one (but anything will be considered, just don't be offended if I say no!). 

(one man's trash is another's treasure)

1. Milled lumber.  Like pulled from an old building or barn.  No pine.  Preferably cypress.  Older and more decrepit the better.  But any hardwood would also work.
2. three cases Costco TP or blue shop paper towels
3. 10 pounds Reece's Peanut Butter cups
4. 100 lbs propane tank with within inspection date.  Can be empty.
5. Couple buckets assorted nuts and bolts
6. Texaco Pegasus
7. Assortment of old neon that works.  Need not be in sign.
8. Old bike/scooter/motorcycle.  Get that garage cleaned out....I have room!
9. you get the idea. 

In New Orleans.  Must pick up.

Story....friend asked me if I wanted it because he got a table.

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I have a antique bovine bowel clamp if you are interested. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Thanks Scottie, but I have all the sex toys I need currently.
    Thanks Scottie, but I have all the sex toys I need currently.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    Options
    #5 😂
    when my brother and I had to clean out my dad’s basement, we disposed of half a dozen 5gal metal oil/grease cans of miscellaneous nuts and bolts.  If I had only known the value!
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    How about 2 10'x2' screened shutters, with the added bonus that you get to convince my wife to let you take them out of our shed?
    NOLA
  • fiber_induced_deuce
    Options
    How about:

2 cases of hairspray.
    1/2 case of bronzer.
    300 red ball caps.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    I can do a slightly used chicken roost, a mushroom log and long block for a lawnboy mower.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    Options
    How about:

2 cases of hairspray.
    1/2 case of bronzer.
    300 red ball caps.
    No longer needed?
    New Orleans LA
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    How about:

2 cases of hairspray.
    1/2 case of bronzer.
    300 red ball caps.
    12 really, really, really long red ties?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    buzzvol said:
    #5 😂
    when my brother and I had to clean out my dad’s basement, we disposed of half a dozen 5gal metal oil/grease cans of miscellaneous nuts and bolts.  If I had only known the value!
    My dad always had coffee cans with the same.  You had to dump them to find anything - I think it’s a law of nature that the one you want is never near the top.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    I always thought it was spray tan that caused the raccoon eyes.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Legume said:
    buzzvol said:
    #5 😂
    My dad always had coffee cans with the same.  You had to dump them to find anything - I think it’s a law of nature that the one you want is never near the top.

In my experience, the one I want is never there and I have to go to the hardware store.
    NOLA
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,027
    edited November 2020
    Options
    buzd504 said:
    Legume said:
    buzzvol said:
    #5 😂

In my experience, the one I want is never there and I have to go to the hardware store.
    Then it's finding the tool you had in your hand 5 seconds earlier that suddenly disappeared. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    Options
    WeberWho said:

Then it's finding the tool you had in your hand 5 seconds earlier that suddenly disappeared. 
    “Who took my screwdriver?”
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    buzd504 said:
    Legume said:
    buzzvol said:
    #5 😂

Bonus feature when I quit drinking, tools are less likely to disappear.