Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mix Up Back on Memorial Day Ended up with Four Packages of Ribs -- Suggestions for Cooking

Options
havertyj
havertyj Posts: 118
I have been away from this site for a while. I went over to Reddit BGE group for a bit, but decided to come back here instead. Through a mix-up when we were ordering groceries on-line through Wal-Mart back for Memorial Day, we ended up with a replacement item that turned out to be four packages of ribs. They were much more than we were expecting when we told them the swap was OK and we would take them.... they have been in our freezer ever since. I keep telling my wife this is the perfect time to test out rib grilling recipes.

Asking for your rib recipes as I would like to try a few of them over the next few weeks. I have four of them, so I can give you the weights, brand, etc. if that would help. If you can share recipe, process, etc., I would like to try and follow up with my experience. No, since having the BGE for a few years, I have not done ribs. So I think it is time to do so and need some recommendations. My past experience with ribs and gas grills was not very good.

I have Large BGE. I also have the ConvEGGtor plus I also got a rack expander which allows me for a top rack. The multi-rack option gave me some options I did not have initially when I first got the BGE years ago. I share these items so you know what I have with my BGE that might help with recommendations. Any questions, please let me know.

♦︎ John ♦︎ Large BGE ♦︎ Topeka, KS ♦︎ My Blog ♦︎

Comments