Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Okay, who's up for tacos?!

Options

aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,495
    Options
    I may be sorry I asked, but how do you "invert" a rectum?  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    i dont buy tysen products, even for tacos
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,771
    Options
    Botch said:
    I may be sorry I asked, but how do you "invert" a rectum?  
    Turn them inside out for cleaning , odd as it may seem, I do that with Beef Bung and Middles .....I imagine rectum would be the same 

Reminds me of being a kid in school at, story time I told of the time when my dad was shot in the A$$, the teacher said "Larry,Rectum" I said Wrecked Him heck  no, it darn near killed him 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    wheres the tacos man some of us take tacos seriously.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• GeezerSteve
    Options
    I once bought my wife a cookbook from Kazakhstan. They had a recipe for stuffed smoked horse rectum. I told her I would not eat it if she made it. Thankfully, I never have had to worry about it.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I once bought my wife a cookbook from Kazakhstan. They had a recipe for stuffed smoked horse rectum. I told her I would not eat it if she made it. Thankfully, I never have had to worry about it.
    This is why I come here. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,495
    Options
    It's always kinda amused me how 'mericans freak out at Scottish haggis (a stuffed stomach, mostly filled with grass (in the cow)), or stuffed rectums (although both early bolognas and mortadellas were stuffed in cow rectum), but these are okay:
    Hot dogs, breakfast sausages (sheep intestines)
    Italian sausages, brats, kielbasa, ring bologna (cow intestines)
    Slim Jims (greasy grimy gopher guts)

(I'm writing these from memory, I may be wrong on a couple and welcome corrections)  I know a lot of them now use cellulose casings, but not all...

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...