Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pictures of pets

Options

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Not a 100% sure how this happened, but there is now a bird in my house.  The ratio of animals to people in my house is getting out of control.

You gonna show us a picture of the cow?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,036
    Options
    Not a 100% sure how this happened, but there is now a bird in my house.  The ratio of animals to people in my house is getting out of control.

You gonna show us a picture of the cow?
    Cow is on hold.  Explained to my daughter cow would be auctioned and eaten after 8 months.  She thought we would give in and keep it.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    This is my lady friend's dog. He had to make a trip to see me..needless to say once he was able to come off of IV's..he got first class seating

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,079
    Options
    Cashfan said:
    Grizzly. I'm not sure if I rescued him or he rescued me. Always ready for another meal and another adventure.

My two current beagles are rescues, as will be those in the future.  I've had many over the years, they suit just fine in my situation.  Fully understand those that go the pure bred puppy path.  If not locked into that, rescues can be highly rewarding for both sides.
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Cashfan said:
    Grizzly. I'm not sure if I rescued him or he rescued me. Always ready for another meal and another adventure.

He looks like a Grizzly.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options

Nice lawn mowers...
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options

Goats are some of the funniest animals on earth to watch and can climb a glass wall. 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    I either smile or laugh almost every time I see them. Watching the buck try and run without squishing his kahonas cracks me up especially. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Cashfan
    Cashfan Posts: 416
    Options
    Cashfan said:

He looks like a Grizzly.
    He can act like one when he wants. He will snap his jaws at me and hit me with his paws. He can get food out of the cupboard, and nothing on the counter is safe if I leave the house. No animal is safe in the yard.

Otherwise he's like The Fonz - the coolest thing around and a real hit with the ladies!!!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options
    Apparently our new one enjoys catalogs.  This is what I came downstairs to the other day ...
    I sure hope that wasn't the legendary copy of Bo Derrick's first Playboy expose. ;)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    lkapigian said:
    red eared pond sliders are very cool!
    Pretty bullet proof as well, low maintenance 
    Is that a pic of your pond?
    Yes, but not a pond It is a Black and White Checkerboard early 1900's Cast Iron Claw Foot Bathtub ( i used to have it in my kitchen but for some reason Linda wanted a kitchen table ) ....they are out growing that for sure 
    haha those wives... I had a small one in my koi pond a few years back. I need to go down to the big pond and catch a couple. Not as quick as I used to be though.
    Tell me more about this “pond of wives.”  Can you just trade them in? Cash plus trade? How quick do you have to be? I’ve lost a couple steps over the years. 
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    TN_Egger said:
    lkapigian said:
    lkapigian said:
    red eared pond sliders are very cool!
    Pretty bullet proof as well, low maintenance 
    Is that a pic of your pond?
    Yes, but not a pond It is a Black and White Checkerboard early 1900's Cast Iron Claw Foot Bathtub ( i used to have it in my kitchen but for some reason Linda wanted a kitchen table ) ....they are out growing that for sure 
    haha those wives... I had a small one in my koi pond a few years back. I need to go down to the big pond and catch a couple. Not as quick as I used to be though.
    Tell me more about this “pond of wives.”  Can you just trade them in? Cash plus trade? How quick do you have to be? I’ve lost a couple steps over the years. 
    See what happened was, I was out deep sea fishing... 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Options
    We are in Park City now. This place (not all) allowed Salt in the restaurant. Like this town. 

She has half a van to do the traveling in

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    Park City is a nice refreshing blast of America, in the heart of utard.  
    Enjoy your trip!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Stormbringer
    Options
    Cat takes over BGE chair ... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• nolaegghead
    Options
    @Stormbringer.  Love your calico
    JRWhitee said:

We’re Good Boys! We don’t know what happened to the neighbors cat!