Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Please Mr. Buffalo...

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Amen. Unfortunately there have been numerous requests like this and they just fall on deaf ears. 
    You seem happy to participate in them and also to try and burn down the 'what are you doing' thread from time to time.
    You are really bad at the truth. I guess over there from time to time also means that one time.
    Is he wrong about you dragging personal fights with forum members into the "What Are You Doing Now" thread?  Seems to me that's what got that thread sunk not that long ago.  
    Then he should have said that one time not from time to time. Im not going to argue with you guys and it is nice that most of it is in one thread now. Maybe the buffalo can allow a dedicated political thread to live so we know what we are getting if we click on it.
    Yes, God forbid someone click on a thread, discover it is not what they expected, and then be forced to somehow click on it again.  
    Or they could just not click on it at all if the title reflected it, Sorry seemed like a common sense solution to me.
    Something tells me you've asked your wife to paint the letters "L" and "R" onto the bottoms of your shoes.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    edited August 2020
    Guess I better go get caught up in that thread. 848 unread post.
    And I think we're overreacting a bit much, OP

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnInCarolina
    The OP already made a request for this in the Eggtoberfest thread that's pinned up above, by the way.  Apparently he's not content by the lack of response there.  
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Amen. Unfortunately there have been numerous requests like this and they just fall on deaf ears. 
    You seem happy to participate in them and also to try and burn down the 'what are you doing' thread from time to time.
    You are really bad at the truth. I guess over there from time to time also means that one time.
    Is he wrong about you dragging personal fights with forum members into the "What Are You Doing Now" thread?  Seems to me that's what got that thread sunk not that long ago.  
    Then he should have said that one time not from time to time. Im not going to argue with you guys and it is nice that most of it is in one thread now. Maybe the buffalo can allow a dedicated political thread to live so we know what we are getting if we click on it.
    Yes, God forbid someone click on a thread, discover it is not what they expected, and then be forced to somehow click on it again.  
    Or they could just not click on it at all if the title reflected it, Sorry seemed like a common sense solution to me.
    Something tells me you've asked your wife to paint the letters "L" and "R" onto the bottoms of your shoes.  
    How would i see them on the bottom John?
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Not like you restarted in the Mk2 thread with 'people whose lives matter' and then deleted it after.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Of course they're on top.  I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
  • Lit
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Not like you restarted in the Mk2 thread with 'people whose lives matter' and then deleted it after.
    Grasping for straws buddy. Just tell the truth the next time.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    piss,boot heel ...lol

Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Lit insisting that someone tell the truth is kind of like Imelda Marcos yelling at someone to give their fancy shoes away to Goodwill.  

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Can we all just agree to start a thread called “California Street poop” and post all the political crap in that thread?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Lit
    dmchicago said:
    Can we all just agree to start a thread called “California Street poop” and post all the political crap in that thread?
    Thats not good enough for John
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    You pretty clearly said bottom smart guy. I love this not attacking anyone and even suggested you get your own political thread and your still attacking me.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    You pretty clearly said bottom smart guy. 
    You can not make this stuff up.
  • JohnInCarolina
    I'll just leave this here:

• Lit
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Agreed. And you teach thats sad
  • frazzdaddy
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    I've been told it's not a real job, so I feel less bad about it now.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Not as worthless as butt doctors. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • frazzdaddy
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    You should shop that resume. I hear Liberty needs a new director.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnInCarolina
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Well in @caliking's defense, my understanding is that he only ended up as a butt doctor because he failed a couple of classes along the way.

Study harder, kids!
  • Lit
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:
    Well in @caliking's defense, my understanding is that he only ended up as a butt doctor because he failed a couple of classes along the way.

Study harder, kids!
    In my defense what am i supposed to say back to a MD thats one of the better cooks on the forum?
  • frazzdaddy
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:

Study harder, kids!
    In my defense what am i supposed to say back to a MD thats one of the better cooks on the forum?
    How about nothing...
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:

Study harder, kids!
    How about nothing...
    He attacked me. Maybe he could have said nothing?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:

Study harder, kids!
    Why do you need to say anything back?  

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.  
  • frazzdaddy
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:

Study harder, kids!
    How about nothing...
    He attacked me. Maybe he could have said nothing?
    Sometimes no reply is better and louder. I can see you are trying to be better recently so I am going to drop this. 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Lit
    And I thought the right wanted less government/rules.
    Ive stated many times here im not political at all. If anything i thinks its more like a bell curve. The further you go right or left the more idiots you encounter. I have beliefs from both parties.
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Eoin said:
    Lit said:

Study harder, kids!
    Why do you need to say anything back?  

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.  
    Probably but thats not as fun.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    dmchicago said:
    One more crack like that, and.... :angry:  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Lit
    Can someone please confirm or deny if HeavyG was indeed the worlds best secret dough recipe guy that wouldnt share it with anyone? If not who was that?
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    That was mikee