Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How Much Does a Pellet Mill Machine Cost

Options

With the rise of the aquaculture industry, automated machinery instead of artificial. The feed pellet machine comes into thousands of households and is a complete set of feed processing equipment. It has become the right-hand man in the feed processing plant. The complete set of feed pellet machine is composed of a feed mill machine, feed shredder, feed mixer, silo, spiral feeder, feed cooling equipment. The entire feed production line can be done automatically with the touch of a button. the machine has the advantages of time-saving, labor-saving, high-efficiency work, and also reduces costs for the user.

Nowadays, users prefer large-scale, high-efficiency, fully automated modern farming, so the use of feed pellet equipment has the following benefits:

1. The machine can improve work efficiency, reduce feeding costs, increase revenue for users.

2. The feed produce by the machine can ensure that animal nutrition is comprehensive, and feeding grain feed can increase the amount of animal food, avoid animal picky. Also, it is conducive to digestion and absorption and shortens the growth cycle.

3. The machine can not only suppress cattle and sheep feed particles but also process pig, chicken, duck, goose, aquatic fish feed particles. It is a multi-functional feed particle machine equipment.

4. The feeds are easy to transport, facilitate storage, and it can be stored for half a year.

How Much A Complete Set of Feed Particle Machines Cost?

First, you need to determine what feed to produce, and then need to be based on the selection of companion equipment, model, and other factors to determine. According to the above set of configuration prices about three thousand to eight thousand dollars, of course, users can also according to their own needs to match the combination, for example, feed particle machine and spiral feeder, feed shredder and feed particle machine.

Comments

• GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    I'm really at a loss for words to say about a topic like this.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    GregW said:
    I'm really at a loss for words to say about a topic like this.
    It really makes one stop and ponder 🤔 for a moment doesn’t it? 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    HUH ?
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    When I first joined the forum there was this guy who would post pictures of spiders.  This reminded me of him.  
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 839
    Options
    I feel like this is when someone responds to the wrong thread with a response, but in this case it was starting a thread.  From my experience pelletizing material is a lot of times more art than science, but we were always doing small batches.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,051
    Options
    I feed my horses pellets.  Much less mess, more consistent feed, easier to control calorie intake, less waste.  However, when I can buy an 80lb bag for $14 -$18 I am not interested in making my own pellets.  1lb pellets = 1lb of flakes
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    My buddy Roger built a machine that compacts alfalfa into pellets for cattle. I'll check with him.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Wooderson
    Wooderson Posts: 354
    Options
    There needs to be some kind of conditioning,  aka steam addition,  to bind the pellets or you'll produce a lot of fines.  Those fines can be recycled into your feed mix to be pelletized, however,  you'll get more fines as a result
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    I use this to control my TV.  It uses infra red pulses sent by the remote, and received by the TV.  Since it uses wavelength of light (below human visible range) it is a line of sight controller. Some higher end remotes/TVs use radio frequencies for remote control. 

My dog cannot see this range of light either, and doesn't understand why I watch television and what I'm doing to control it.  His main concerns are: food, sleep, and defication/urination. The order of his concerns are not always the same, and attention must be paid to ensure proper care. 
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,618
    Options
    Could I just hook this to my traeger?

Do you think this would work with meat?