Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lump Reducer - alternate way

Options

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    A large chunk of the 158k belong to the dumba$$es Cuomo and DuBlasio, and the other idiot Dems running the States up North.  The southeast started to blow up after 1. The protests and 2. Lots of visitors from the NE traveling during Memorial Day and early summer. 
    Cuomo tried to sacrifice his stupid brother Freddo to take down the Republican Governors. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Has done more than LBJ did with civil rights, because that was much slower.

More than everyone/anyone, except Lincoln.

Ok.
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    As George Constanza once said and Trump certainly agrees: "It's not a lie, if you believe it."
    Stillwater, MN
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,529
    edited August 2020
    Options
    smash and grab 'em by the pussie, oooops I meant purse...
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/trump-treasury-percentage-tiktok-microsoft
    canuckland
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I think what I said is that you don't read good.  
    Their'yre have too bee a Grammer error on their sum were.
    I'm glad too see that someone get's the joke. 
    I just thought you dumbed it down for him.
    Apparently I didn't go far enough.
    Just dumb enough you both understand.
  • Lit
    Options
    I think what I said is that you don't read good.  
    Their'yre have too bee a Grammer error on their sum were.
    I'm glad too see that someone get's the joke. 
    I just thought you dumbed it down for him.
    What’d you say Frazzy boy? Your collar is a little tight? John please help your little pup 
  • Lit
    Options

I admire you Ozzie, for being the guy who insists on no politics in his WAYDRN thread on the one hand, while letting his true colors show in threads like these.  
    Coming from the guy who says no politics on my zoom calls buts spams the forum with political crap all the time.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    edited August 2020
    Options
    My honeytrap caught the wrong Winnie the Pooh.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Oh, but you did get one.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Lit
    Options
    Oh, but you did get one.
    You gotta throw a bone to catch Frazzy boy. 
  • fiber_induced_deuce
    Options
    I’m fixin to drop a turd.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    For someone that said they were quitting the forum and actually asked the Buffalo to delete their account that Lit person sure posts a lot.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Lit
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    For someone that said they were quitting the forum and actually asked the Buffalo to delete their account that Lit person sure posts a lot.
    Why do you post on a bbq forum when you dont even cook?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    He just can't quit us!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Lit said:

Coming from the guy who says no politics on my zoom calls buts spams the forum with political crap all the time.
    You're obviously confused about the point I was making again, but that's OK.  I understand that you don't like politics.  It's not for everyone.

You're welcome to join the Zoom calls, by the way.  Since we don't discuss politics, you should feel right at home.  The password is "IAmSofaKingWeToddIt" - no quotes.  Sound it out if you don't get it at first.  Just make sure your wife and kids are around to help you out.  
  • nolaeggheads_squirel
    Options
    Why you think he is so big on HCQ?  After spending days learning how to pronounce it he doesn't want that effort wasted.
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Attention deficit disorder
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Lit
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Lit said:

You're obviously confused about the point I was making again, but that's OK.  I understand that you don't like politics.  It's not for everyone.

You're welcome to join the Zoom calls, by the way.  Since we don't discuss politics, you should feel right at home.  The password is "IAmSofaKingWeToddIt" - no quotes.  Sound it out if you don't get it at first.  Just make sure your wife and kids are around to help you out.  
    You are so clever. Someone that thinks he is so smart using an insult an 11 yr old would use.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

You are so clever. Someone that thinks he is so smart using an insult an 11 yr old would use.
    You don't say.  I bet that sounded like a great take to you when you said it to yourself, possibly out loud.  
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

Lol, you make this too easy.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

Lol, you make this too easy.
    Speak. Now sit
  • speed51133
    speed51133 Posts: 691
    edited August 2020
    Options
    So if white supremacists support Trump, that means Trump is bad. 

But if louis Farrakhan or bill Ayers, both of whom advocate for murder of people that oppose them. Bill advocated for murder of any rich people and was responsible for bombings.... If they support Obama, well they are just fringe people that don't reflect on Obama. Double standard much?
    XL BGE and Kamado Joe Jr.
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

You don't say.  I bet that sounded like a great take to you when you said it to yourself, possibly out loud.  
    Brought me back to when i was 11 and making fun of kids like you. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I think you guys are breaking the forum....
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    edited August 2020
    Options

But if louis Farrakhan or bill Ayers, both of whom advocate for murder of people that oppose them. Bill advocated for murder of any rich people and was responsible for bombings.... If they support Obama, well they are just fringe people that don't reflect on Obama. Double standard much?
    I’ll bite.  Did Obama pander to them, say and do things that were divisive that appealed to their radical perspectives?  I don’t think it’s about who likes you, it’s about who you court, who you like liking you.
  • nolaeggheads_squirel
    Options

Difference being Obama did not defend and encourage them.  BIG Diff.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    In his defense, Yosemite is a little bit bigger than Corpsman. And, I don't think Trump hikes an awful lot or is what we might call an avid outdoorsman.   I wonder if he can pronounce "Dan Nicholas Park"

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    In his defense, Yosemite is a little bit bigger than Corpsman. And, I don't think Trump hikes an awful lot or is what we might call an avid outdoorsman.   I wonder if he can pronounce "Dan Nicholas Park"

Whataboutism at its best.