Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Diabeetus.

Options
I don’t think you get it from vegetabels.

Comments

• JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    I don’t think you get it from vegetabels.
    Demon DNA? 
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options
    Not funny.  The man died today.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Not funny.  The man died today.
    Totally agree. Hopefully the original post can be flagged into oblivion. Of course he posted anonymously. 
    New Orleans LA
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    A bad ass in The Firm.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    I laughed, a little.

He was always the same character.  Didn’t matter if movie or advertisement or whatever.  Always the exact same.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options
    Legume said:
    I laughed, a little.

He was always the same character.  Didn’t matter if movie or advertisement or whatever.  Always the exact same.
    That would make him the OG Nicholas Cage, who incidentally is the best actor of our generation except for maybe Keanu Reeves.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS