Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,661
    Options

The Jeep may smell of the egg for a day or two.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• keener75
    keener75 Posts: 393
    Options
    That would be the damn lottery for someone!
    Nice gesture.
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,306
    Options
    Cussing Vanilla. I wanted to start a thread and it seems that the IT monkeys tied one on and changed that.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Cornholio said:

So long old buddy, the bottle opener was your best trait. 

You shoulda pulled the opener, first.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Tonight I'm watching Triple-D, the COVID version.  Four different dives sent Guy and his son Hunter (at home) some care packages, opened them up, and the chefs instructed Guy/son how to cook their signature dishes with the raw ingredients provided, via video chat.  
    This is pretty well-done, entertaining, and they're raising money for the Restaurant Workers' Relief Fund, which is cool.  
    And I need to rewind and write down the ingredients for the Cuban Sammich Pizza, which has me drooling right now!  :triumph:  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Sitting on my couch.
    Options

Options
    Just saw Fred Willard passed away. Sad. He had such a funny comedic mind. RIP

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,434
    Options
    Fighting Mitsubishi electronics on my artisan bread line. Swapped out servo motor and encoder. No fix. Only other option is the servo controller (don’t have). Yay Japanese equipment!
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Have a brisket going.    It’s nearing the magical 195.    Unfortunately I don’t have an instapot standing by just in case.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,399
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Have a brisket going.    It’s nearing the magical 195.    Unfortunately I don’t have an instapot standing by just in case.  
    Then you will likely be disappointed with the outcome.  But I'm sure you will soldier through.  Enjoy the follow-on banquet.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Anybody else have the NBC live golf Skins game on??  At least it's live but many adjustments not only with the players but the coverage and even a pedestrian spectator like me.  
    (Edit:  While live, the coverage is painful given the lack of field and the extended breaks between the action.)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Post workout protein brunch. Leftover Tri-Tip with runny eggs topped with DP Mole and Tobacco. 

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrim
    Options
    This brisket put a screeching halt right at 192 and even backed up a couple of degrees.  It’s as if it’s resisting the 195 rock solid finish temp....
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Anyone have an instapot I can borrow???
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Finally got the top for the master coffee bar. Once I get the hottub installed , I may never leave.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Watching the live match with Rory, Ricky, etc. Great napping tv. Flipping between that and a 20 year old PGA final featuring TW. 
    Digging the vintage “whazzuup “ commercial. 
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • keener75
    keener75 Posts: 393
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Anybody else have the NBC live golf Skins game on??  At least it's live but many adjustments not only with the players but the coverage and even a pedestrian spectator like me.  
    (Edit:  While live, the coverage is painful given the lack of field and the extended breaks between the action.)
    It was definately different. Seeing them carrying their own bags and wearing shorts made it more relatable to me (the casual golfer). I was cringing hard when they interveiwed President Trump but the interveiw with Bill Murray made up for it :)
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    FTC’ing that sucker for an hour-ish.  Praise God!   No Instapot or boiling vessel needed!!!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,980
    Options
    thetrim said:
    FTC’ing that sucker for an hour-ish.  Praise God!   No Instapot or boiling vessel needed!!!
    Did you pull it off at 195F?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @keener75 - I was grazing the coverage but when POTUS (in deference to this thread) came on I immediately found the mute.  He was on for quite a while as I unmuted during actual play to hear the voice.  Muted again .   B)
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @keener75 - I was grazing the coverage but when POTUS (in deference to this thread) came on I immediately found the mute.  He was on for quite a while as I unmuted during actual play to hear the voice.  Muted again .   B)
    I did the exact same thing!
    Signal Mountain, TN