Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let's have fun with the Buffalo!!

Okay now that I got your attention! 

Tonight we are running a Big Green Egg / Ace Hardware car for the first round of the eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series at Daytona. Since this is a virtual racing series, we thought it would be fun to have a virtual tailgate. It'll be from 7-9 tonight, all you have to do is show us you cooked on your EGG and share it on social media or here in the thread. Be sure to use hashtag #BGEVirtualTailgate #iracing #enascar when posting. 

Happy EGGing and enjoy the race!!!

Race starts at 9PM ET
To watch the race visit www.biggreenegg.com/racing/
You can also see the drive Eric J. Smith "driving" the car https://www.twitch.tv/EJDig9

Other ways to watch

Daytona International Speedway // Stream: 9PM ET/6PM PT
Facebook (channel): facebook.com/iRacing
Twitch (channel): twitch.tv/iracing
Jim Beaver eSports Show site (direct link): http://www.downanddirtyshow.com/enascar-coca-cola-iracing-series-at-daytona/

Your pal,

The virtual Buffalo 

Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    dang it - can't flag a post by the Buffalo.   =)
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I think I am going to just virtually grill something tonight.
  • Its buy one get one free traditional wings at bww tonight 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,088
    I am along for the ride tonight.....

Eggplant Parmesan with salad and grilled bread (basil infused olive oil) and fresh grated Parmesan cheese.  Added a touch of olive smokin wood. Cheers all.

#BGEVirtualTailgate #iracing #enascar

if the virtual car smashes um up.....who calls Bruce?
    Preach Brother! 
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• Made brisket on the BGE today. Just a 4.5lb piece of a flat.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    Didn't make a thing on a BGE today...found this thread too late to make it happen.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    Legume said:
    I think I am going to just virtually grill something tonight.
    Me too. I’m doing pot roast in the Ninja Foodi but I can virtually say it was done in the egg.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,661
    Early start :)

Just sent my dogs out to retrieve dinner:

Prepping now:

To be continued...
  • 🥃
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• XL BGE and Kamado Joe Jr.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    Good effort #9! Too bad you got tangled up in that massive crash at the end.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Mine egg lay dormant this evening
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • We were cooking and eating while the race was on. Reverse seared (caveman) a tomahawk, grilled some lamb chops and shrimp. Some of the shrimp got eaten before the pic!

• thetrim
    @SmokeyLopey wins Day #1
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Major game for a Tue night. Well done all!
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    I did the NASCAR thing, testing materials with a sponsorship to some of the biggest teams and the greatest drivers of the sport.

Glad to have had the opportunity to have been involved in such a minuscule manner, but that ship has not only sailed, for me, it was torpedoed in the harbor.

I know how much it costs to sponsor teams and cars. Look for the BGE to cost more in the not too distant future.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon said:
    I did the NASCAR thing, testing materials with a sponsorship to some of the biggest teams and the greatest drivers of the sport.

Glad to have had the opportunity to have been involved in such a minuscule manner, but that ship has not only sailed, for me, it was torpedoed in the harbor.

I know how much it costs to sponsor teams and cars. Look for the BGE to cost more in the not too distant future.
    You do realize this is an iracing virtual car and not a real NASCAR racecar.

• Hey I wanted to thank everyone for playing along last night for the virtual tailgate party!!

• YukonRon said:

• The sickest of burns 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• thetrim
    Do we have proof of life for @YukonRon after that Buffalo attack?
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Image result for run over by a buffalo gif
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • YukonRon
    Either way.....NASCAR ruins my appetite.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Bh The_Buffalo said:
    YukonRon said:

This is why I hang with my brother @YukonRon . He is on a first name basis with all who roam the wild.....and of course with @The_Buffalo
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YukonRon
    PigBeanUs said:
    YukonRon said:

Oh thank god my reading comprehension has not changed......

Now I will not have to sell my BGEs.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    The sickest of burns 
    Stick around....you will see far better.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky