Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weekday BBQ Pork

Options
Stopped at the store yesterday after church, and found a sale on pork butts $1/lb.  They had a small butt, just 6lbs so I figured why not.  Well this morning Norah Grace aka little chef was up bright and early to get it tossed on her cooker.   

The butt was seasoned up with a mix of our pig dust and Man Cave Meals PORK MOJO.  

I came home at lunch today to check the butt, as I figured it would be time to wrap things up nice and tight and toss it back on the grill 

Well after 12hrs on the grill smoking away it was time to eat.   Few things about this cook, 1st the Smokin’ Flavor Maker did an amazing job providing the indirect setup and provided a killer smoke ring.  Secondly, I can’t figure out why I’m not cooking bbq during the week all the time.   Last but not least, I absolutely love love love love pulled pork over Mack and cheese. 

Thanks for looking.  
XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments