Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Practical Jokes you've pulled (Where the statute of limitations has run out)

Options
1235»

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    My friend in high school had a late 80's Grand Marquis. That thing was a tank. We used to beat on that thing. We had that car airborne a few different times. 

My other friend in high school had a Dodge 600 that was a hand me down from his grandma. AKA the Dodge Sh*thundred. One day waiting in line waiting to leave the high school parking lot my friend with the Grand Marquis and my other friend with the Sh*thundred drove as close as they could to each other's vehicle to be funny. Somehow the corner of my friends Grand Marquis big a** front bumper got stuck inside the front fender of the Dodge Sh*thundred. To the point where they couldn't get it unstuck. The two cars were literally stuck together. Causing no one else to be able to leave the parking lot. They both had their cars in reverse pulling each other around. Eventually the Sh*thundred gave up the fight and the whole front fender got ripped out from the bumper of the Grand Marquis. Absolutely hilarious watching the fender get ripped out. That Marquis drove like a dream and was built like a tank!
    This one time in shop..... There was this kid who's parents gifted him a new Toyota supra. He made the mistake of claiming it could waste many of the 68/73 big block Chevelles, Camaros and Mustangs owned by the rest of the group and was ridiculed mercilessly for it. To make his point after doing the initial oil change on our one rack he dumped the clutch lighting up the rear tire and charging backwards out of the shop. Unfortunately he neglected to shut his drivers door and it caught the garage door tracks on the way out. Left it on the floor in an impressive cloud of smoke. Best shop day ever.  
    Money can buy you a lot of things, but it can’t buy you brains or good judgment.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Eggscuses
    Options
    Working late one night with a friend. Stopped to get something to drink .Grabbed a local paper at the same time. In the back of the paper there are sections people seeking people. Highlighted a bunch of men seeking men ads and put it in his lunchbox. His wife found it the next morning. 

One neighbor was on vacation. Bunch of neighbors knew he was coming back on Saturday, and would have to cut his grass. We took the blades off his mower,that was locked in his shed. Yes we unscrewed the hinges. He started it and tried to engage the blades. Shut the mower off. And repeated 3 or 4 times. We were all sitting across the street just watching and laughing our asses off.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    With the advent of electric impact guns, I would take the center blade off of my buddies commercial lawnmower and put it in his truck box.  On a Monday morning I would get him pretty good.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    Money can buy you a lot of things, but it can’t buy you brains or good judgment.  
    Indeed, just ask Aunt Becky.
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    Stink bait under springs in car seat. cow pie decorated as birthday cake. Also me and a few of my buddies moved a huge 4 piece decorative fountain / bird bath from a jerk neighbor's house  to across the street to someone else's.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Someone once put a dead crawdad under the front seat of someone else's SUV
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    She and her husband and their spawn are, by all accounts, total idiots.  They are also the embodiment of entitlement.  
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    She and her husband and their spawn are, by all accounts, total idiots.  They are also the embodiment of entitlement.  
    All from a really terrible TV sitcom too...
  • unoriginalusername
    unoriginalusername Posts: 1,065
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Not to long ago when email was relatively a mystery to the layperson and tools like fake mail allowed you to send very convincing imitation messages this prank was executed.

A group of us had just finished a week in another country and at the airport we had to fill in some paperwork before flying home.  One of the documents wasn't in english so the group struggled / guessed at how to fill it out and we did our best estimate and it seemed fine... unusually one of things we could recognize is the ask for an email address.

After we got home fine, a few our our more gullible travel partners received a very official looking email (using the fake email service) thanking them for their application to become a citizen, and that while their application was being processed their passport had been placed on seize by the government until the paperwork renouncing their citizenship could be completed.

This was sent on April 1... all but 1 person got that this was a joke.  After a few hours it was bizarre that nobody had heard from the last person... turns out they had called the embassy, the consulate in the foreign country and a lawyer in that time lol

The joke was revealed and thankfully nobody went to prison for impersonating a government official lol.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Does blowing up mailboxes count as a practical joke?  Asking for a friend...
    That may be a Federal offense.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Does blowing up mailboxes count as a practical joke?  Asking for a friend...
    That may be a Federal offense.
    Only if there is mail inside.  Don't ask me how I know that...
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    In high school we would drive around during Christmas time and look for houses with light up reindeer in their front yards.  When the home owners woke up in the morning their reindeer were trying to make baby reindeer...
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• WesJohnson
    WesJohnson Posts: 130
    edited December 2019
    Options
    My old boss back before I took his job he drove his wife's car to work one week while his was in the shop so I took a pair of my wife's panties and tossed them in the backseat of his wife's ride kind of out of the way so he couldn't see them and it caused all sorts of drama with his lady when she did see them and she ended up leaving him but he killed himself shortly after so I may have took it a little too farted. 
    I used to be able to name every nut that there was. 
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,768
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    Sea2Ski said:
    One trick in freshman dorm was to fill a large manila envelope with shaving cream, slid the open end under some ones door then stomp on the envelope. Another was to slide about 4 pennies between the door jam and the lock of somebodies room while they were in it. That locked them in their own room until they could convince someone to remove the pennies.
    We did those as well.....  simple and effective. Great memories doing those.

Lay an album cover over the envelope and you get a more even pressure from the "stomp" - allegedly...
    What’s an album?  😎
    LP, vinyl, 33 1/3....with pops and scratches. 
    I have a ton of 78's
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    My old boss back before I took his job he drove his wife's car to work one week while his was in the shop so I took a pair of my wife's panties and tossed them in the backseat of his wife's ride kind of out of the way so he couldn't see them and it caused all sorts of drama with his lady when she did see them and she ended up leaving him but he killed himself shortly after so I may have took it a little too farted. 

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,768
    Options

@WesJohnson is by far my favorite Troll Character
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited December 2019
    Options
    lol
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • speed51133
    Options
    wonder why the guy drives around with his wife's undies in his car??....
    XL BGE and Kamado Joe Jr.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    lkapigian said:

I like him as well, though I must admit that Phaq-face is quickly earning a place in my heart. The only trouble with Wes is that awful tendency not to pay people. He STILL owes RRP!!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lkapigian said:

I’m partial to fiber-induced-deuce.  The troll, not the condition.
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    I take it you've never drank psyllium husk? 10/10 - would recommend. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    I take it you've never drank psyllium husk? 10/10 - would recommend. 
    I actually own a nutrition-oriented recipe book rife with recipes calling for psyllium husk. Bought it, but have not yet employed it in a recipe. 
  • speed51133
    Options
    what happens to all the pork???

XL BGE and Kamado Joe Jr.
  • SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options
    https://www.jokergreeting.com/collections/best-sellers/products/christmas-card-with-confetti?variant=22645322241

So you don’t have to click on it, a Christmas card with an endless loop of music that continues even after you close the card.  If you try to remove the battery, the housing for it is filled with glitter.  

Fantastic

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    lkapigian said:

Doesn't really matter how you get there.
    NOLA
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    buzd504 said:
    lkapigian said:

Doesn't really matter how you get there.
    In this case I would say it's the journey, not the destination.
    Options

Back in college days, pledged a frat and the actives gave us H--L.  The pledges have to fight back so during that time I had access to a refinery that process gasoline.  They dyed the different grades of gas with a colored dye to identify it.  I got some of the red and blue dye and put it in some gelatin capsules like you can give medicine to large livestock.  We unscrewed the shower heads in the frat house and put a capsule in each shower head and put them back on.  This dye is permanent and there were several actives walking around campus for over a week some were blue and some were red.  School colors. 

They paid us back but we had fun.