Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thatgrimguy Is a Legend!

Options
WeberWho
WeberWho Posts: 11,029
I Googled Shirley Fabrication and I noticed a picture of Thatgrimguy pit as their main photo for their website. I wasn't sure if Thatgrimguy knew this or not so I mentioned it his Ebike post that he started a few days ago. 

Here's the picture of Thatgrimguy pit when Googling Shirley Fabrication:

Here's Thatgrimguys response to the picture:

Thatgrimguy deserves way more than this post. He's raised 56K FOR CHARITY!!! That's mind boggling and deserves the up most credit for it. I didn't want this to be hidden under the Ebike post. You truly are an inspiration to be a better person. We all can probably be a little better at helping others big or small. Thank you for all the hard work Thatgrimguy!  
"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    I totally agree Scott is an awesome guy, I first had the privilege of meeting him at the first Butt Blast. Scott and Carey hauled the pit up and cooked some of the most awesome meat I have ever tasted..Scott is a man amongst men for sure. Thanks for all you do Scott.
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Legendary for sure!
    LBGE
    AL
  • NorthPilot06
    NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Phenomenal. I look forward to doing something on a much lower level with my kids. 

We (a church group that I’m involved in) donate 1,600 thanksgiving meals every year, but I was thinking about smoking some pork shoulder and serving it to those in need this year too - starting a new tradition with my family. 

Really great contribution that you’re making to the lives of so many @Thatgrimguy
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Awesome work!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    He is just a solid human being. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    Agreed. Very cool, and great work on the fundraising.
    Stillwater, MN
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    Man, that is just awesome. 
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle