Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Things you never want to here!!!

ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
Hey Dad....do we own a plunger?   
Well tonight I was reminded of the fact Norah Grace is just 10yrs old..

by the way if you’re wondering toilet paper cardboard rolls and slime do not flush...even on the 5th try.   

Man I love that kid, but sometimes...I forget she’s still little   

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    I built several public restroom and associated sewage treatment plants. Imagine the trouble that I got in for being truthful with the press when asked why one was quickly closed after being open. “Women flushed polymer reinforced sanitary pads and it jammed the grinder”.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    I built several public restroom and associated sewage treatment plants. Imagine the trouble that I got in for being truthful with the press when asked why one was quickly closed after being open. “Women flushed polymer reinforced sanitary pads and it jammed the grinder”.
    I have a retired plumber friend from Chicago who calles himself a "turd hurder". He has told me countless stories about some of the "crap" that is not sh*t that he found while cleaning lines.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Hear-hear!
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    It will get worse before it gets better.  Hang in there and please explain the subtle nuances of plumbing failure, might mitigate future disasters. 
    It will get worse before it gets better.  Hang in there and please explain the subtle nuances of plumbing failure, might mitigate future disasters. 
    She flooded the bathroom trying to flush some of her old slime and the toilet paper tube.  She told me after the 5th flush she thought she’d better ask for help.  It was a real mess.  

• It could be worse.  At least she didn’t pour an entire jar of lump down there because it was too “clumpy”.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,733
    currently working on a sheet pump for the local cities, it has a 42 inch diameter discharge. im thinking somebody flushed a cow
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • ryantt
    edited October 2019
    @DoubleEgger not a dump, she flooded the bathroom by flushing a bunch of stuff, found it funny. It reminded me she’s still a little kid, even if she doesn’t always act like it.   

• Hopefully she never discovers this post!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• HendersonTRKing
    HendersonTRKing Posts: 1,803
    edited October 2019
    Time for a new bowl!  I can watch videos of hot dogs and golf balls being flushed for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tf7Ju9NBdk
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    dmchicago said:
    Hear-hear!
    Were you born a pr!ck or do you have to work at it?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Here's what I expect to never hear: "Norah Grace just won a spelling bee." 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Time for a new bowl!  I can watch videos of hot dogs and golf balls being flushed for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tf7Ju9NBdk
    That toilet sucked those water wigglers down like a champ! Hot dogs too. 

We give the inmates these footlong hot dogs on hotdog/burger day and we call them homewreckers 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Not having a working terlit in my house is a crisis.  Cant stand when people don’t know the rules.
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Now we have devolved into posting when our kids take a dump. Gimme a break. 
    At least her crap doesn’t stink.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    dmchicago said:
    Hear-hear!
    Is it too much to ask someone who is raising a child to be able to spell a 4 letter word?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Hear-hear!
    Is it too much to ask someone who is raising a child to be able to spell a 4 letter word?
    Your asking allot

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    My son is 8 and I have to remind myself of the same thing sometimes. There are times where it’s like having a conversation with an adult and other times not so much

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Was gone from the forum for many years so I don’t know what Evil dwarf and Heretic did to have their accounts taken away, but how does the Alfred E. Neumann looking a**hole , who has never posted anything bbq related and is evidently on here only to be hateful , get to keep his account? Can you imagine being such a loser in life that trolling a bbq forum is your idea of a good time ? He can reply to this all he wants, I won’t respond to the loser . 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    "Daddy, will you be mad if I tell you something?", said by daughter 1.0 as I was entering hour two of trying to clear the clog.  She flushed a partially eaten Granny Smith apple.  I had to dismount the throne from the floor to clear it.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• ryantt
    edited October 2019
    @dmchicago not asking a lot and I do know the difference between here and hear....but sometimes when I use Siri or I fat finger things on my iPhone it “corrects” things for me.  

@Phaqallyall not only is Norah Grace a killer cook....who I’m guessing would embarrass you in a KCBS event...she has only received  A’s on her report card. You are correct she hasn’t won a spelling bee...  

For goodness sake’s people, I found something funny, I forget she still little.  I also forget that Siri doesn't always type things correctly.    

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Attacking a guy's 11 year old daughter on a public forum.  

Bless your hearts and namaste to you who have stooped so low.
  • ryantt
    edited October 2019
    @Spaightlabs not attacking Norah Grace so much as they are giving me crap bc of the here/hear in the title.  It’s ok I’m not worried about it.  Only one of them irritated me...and I’m sure that keyboard cook will not have the nerve to respond.  

Thank you for sticking up for Little Chef...you really didn’t have to.  Send me a pm with your address, I’ll mail you out a package for being so kind.  

• Spaightlabs
    Brother, that spelling bee comment pizzed me off.  Ain't no one here who hasn't fat-fingered a key or missed an auto correct.  But to cast aspersion on a kid of her caliber and say she couldn't win a spelling bee ( it may have just been a pizz poor attempt at humor as regards your spelling) didn't set all with me. 

As opposed to sending anything my way I would vastly prefer for you get something for Nora Grace to further her passion or to donate your kindness in the direction of the good folks at BBQ Relief.  You and Nora Grace have a knack for giving to those in need, and at least at this time, I am in need of nothing.

Keep on keeping on!
  • Brother, that spelling bee comment pizzed me off.  Ain't no one here who hasn't fat-fingered a key or missed an auto correct.  But to cast aspersion on a kid of her caliber and say she couldn't win a spelling bee ( it may have just been a pizz poor attempt at humor as regards your spelling) didn't set all with me. 

As opposed to sending anything my way I would vastly prefer for you get something for Nora Grace to further her passion or to donate your kindness in the direction of the good folks at BBQ Relief.  You and Nora Grace have a knack for giving to those in need, and at least at this time, I am in need of nothing.

Keep on keeping on!
    Take a look at the guy’s profile .  Not one bbq post . All his comments are attacks and insults . His entire existence on here is to troll.  An unbelievable loser . Yet he gets to keep his account despite many flags.  

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• It was a reference to the mistake in the thread title.  A pretty damn obvious one. 

I don't have anything against little Chef Norah.  I'm sure she's the next Ananya Vinay. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • Spaightlabs
    Brother, that spelling bee comment pizzed me off.  Ain't no one here who hasn't fat-fingered a key or missed an auto correct.  But to cast aspersion on a kid of her caliber and say she couldn't win a spelling bee ( it may have just been a pizz poor attempt at humor as regards your spelling) didn't set all with me. 

Keep on keeping on!
    Take a look at the guy’s profile .  Not one bbq post . All his comments are attacks and insults . His entire existence on here is to troll.  An unbelievable loser . Yet he gets to keep his account despite many flags.  
    Might be the Buffalo's troll account...
  • ryantt
    @Spaightlabs Trolls will be trolls, it’s no biggie...if giving me crap and making fun of my little girl makes him/her feel better that’s ok.