Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT : NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

Options
1235»

Comments

• Surveyor_Egg
    Options

Bruins all the way. 

------

1 Large BGE

Boston, MA

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    grzelcyk i think will be a go,  if they put chara in the place will get crazy. i say play him
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    grzelcyk i think will be a go,  if they put chara in the place will get crazy. i say play him
    Chara is super human if he goes out on that ice tonight. Mans got a heart the size of Texas. 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    great game so far
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • ChrisgrillsSTLMO
    Options
    Rask is keeping them in it, Blues are just giving the puck away in the neutral zone
    Chris
    St. Louis, MO
    Unit 1: LBGE, cedar table Unit 2:Akorn
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Score!

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • ChrisgrillsSTLMO
    Options
    Oooooh boy...

Chris
    St. Louis, MO
    Unit 1: LBGE, cedar table Unit 2:Akorn
  • Jonnysouth
    Jonnysouth Posts: 162
    Options
    Yes boys, that should have been a tripping penalty on the Blues just before they scored their second goal! I’ll take it though! I rarely benefit by such events but I won’t complain about this one. I couldn’t believe we had a wide open net near the end of the 2nd only to have your guy skate through the crease and save the goal!! 
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Blues baby! 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• frazzdaddy
    Options
    Not sure how the ref missed that call. 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Looks like Ivan will be sitting game 6 out. Pretty brutal head shot on Johansen. NHL will have to give something back after the missed call.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Jonnysouth
    Options
    Yes, I think Boston will get 1 or 2 questionable calls to go their way Sunday night as “makeup” for missing that tripping penalty. Sunday may very well be a 3 or 4 OT game to decide the winner!
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    Game 7 has all the ingredients of a great hockey game. Should be fun.

Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Great great game last night for Bruins fans. Game 7 should be great. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Jonnysouth
    Options
    It’s a tough ask to have the Blues win 3 games in Boston! We seem to play much better after a loss though so let’s win The Cup in Boston!! Let’s Go Blues!!!
  • fishlessman
    Options
    look what tuuka found in his glove

Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask of Finland gloves a shot against the St Louis Blues during the second period of Game 6 of the NHL hockey Stanley Cup Final Sunday June 9 2019 in St Louis AP PhotoScott Kane

fukahwee maine

• Jonnysouth
    Options
    He made some nice saves but it seemed like the Blues were just firing it right at him. You guys definitely deserved to win that game. We had our chances and just couldn’t capitalize. When we made it 3-1, I was holding out hope that the fire would get going and we’d score a second goal to really put on some pressure but you guys scored the 4th goal and that was it!! If we could ever score on the powerplay!!! Nothing better than a game 7 for The Cup!!!
  • CTMike
    Options
    LET’S GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • frazzdaddy
    edited June 2019
    Options
    wow...based on the Bruins solidly outplaying the Blues for the entire period it's hard to explain the score.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    wow...based on the Bruins solidly outplaying the Blues for the entire period it's hard to explain the score.
    Wow - Bruins are owning the Blues...yet that score?
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • keener75
    keener75 Posts: 393
    Options
    Congratulations St Louis!
    Enjoy the party!
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • Jonnysouth
    Options
    What a crazy series!! Binnington made some unbelievable saves and saved our bacon! GLORIA!
  • CTMike
    Options
    Congrats to you Blues fans. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Jonnysouth
    Options
    He made the saves we needed him to make in the game that mattered the most. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    Congrats to St. Louis!  It’s about time something good happened to that city.

No offense, @stlcharcoal !
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Congrats to the Blues.  Great series and I can't say it hurts my feelings any to see Boston fans experience some heartache.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Congrats to the Blues.  Great series and I can't say it hurts my feelings any to see Boston fans experience some heartache.
    i guess brady will have to win another superbowl to make up for this loss =)
    fukahwee maine

• frazzdaddy
    Options
    He made the saves we needed him to make in the game that mattered the most. 
    That Chara save over top of Tukka was incredible. Boston will be on a mission next year. Congrats to both. One of the best SC runs in memory.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    i guess brady will have to win another superbowl to make up for this loss =)
    Brady is tha man!
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Congrats to St. Louis!  It’s about time something good happened to that city.

No offense, @stlcharcoal !
    Word.....

I was pretty proud of the fans too--there were 60K+ downtown at the watch parties at Busch Stadium, Enterprise Center, BallPark Village, etc.  They didn't light anything on fire, break windows, knock over trash cans, etc after the game was over.  I never understood why that's a thing in other cities......."We won, now let's go destroy our city!!"  Guess we've had enough of that here for other issues.