Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2019 - BBQ For Veterans - Needs A Little Help

Options
WeberWho
WeberWho Posts: 11,030
Midwest BBQ Outreach is looking for a little help with donations for feeding 1,200 to 1,500 veterans in Milwaukee . They're currently sitting around $3,500 with a goal of $7,000 with less than 3 weeks left. They had such a great success last year that they were asked if more Veterans could join this year. 

I'm not affiliated with this group other than throwing a few bucks in to help out. I believe a couple members over on the Brethren started it. I saw a post over there about it and wanted to add it over here as well. 

Hopefully this doesn't come off as a money grab or anything. Just hoping for a little help for some wonderful people.

Here's the info:

https://www.gofundme.com/bbq-for-veterans-at-milwaukee-va

Thanks!
"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments