Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Trip to Universal FL

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    Ill take it   phx is 20 degrees below normal!
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,025
    Options
    I finally bit the bullet and bought a descent hair clipper. Sick and tired of buying the cheap ones at Walmart that go to crap. I was specifically told by my wife that she wouldn't accept hair clippers as a gift! ;) (She cuts my hair)

I was told by a coworker the other day that she didn't even recognize me with my longer beard. It's getting pretty gross looking. Time to break out the baby face I guess. And no I won't use a fht-84/1043 or whatever razor SGH is on now. I'm not that excited to shave again! Just enough to knock it down with this trimmer and a haircut to go with it. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    I finally bit the bullet and bought a descent hair clipper. Sick and tired of buying the cheap ones at Walmart that go to crap. I was specifically told by my wife that she wouldn't accept hair clippers as a gift! ;) (She cuts my hair)

I was told by a coworker the other day that she didn't even recognize me with my longer beard. It's getting pretty gross looking. Time to break out the baby face I guess. And no I won't use a fht-84/1043 or whatever razor SGH is on now. I'm not that excited to shave again! Just enough to knock it down with this trimmer and a haircut to go with it. 

Scottie would not approve 😉
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    WeberWho said:

The least you could do is wear overalls while using it. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,741
    Options

after the rover incidence last spring, they replaced two rims, they couldnt get the paint job right without painting all 4. i pointed out there were 5.

ive welded aluminum rims over the years, sometimes the alloys they add for casting dont take to welding. did a rim on a cooper last summer that didnt have a thousand miles on it, it just cracked, dealer wouldnt swap out a new rim off a lot car and the delivery was going to take too long

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • 1911Man
    1911Man Posts: 366
    edited May 2019
    Options

Looking to get a Ruger 22/45 (standard) Mark IV before the weekend is out. Shop is ordering one for me. 😁

Large BGE with CGS Woo Ring, stone with stainless pan, Smokeware chimney cap, Kick Ash basket and Kick Ash can.
    Living free in the 603 (Pelham).
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    New hinge for the large. Technically I bought it last week and just got a call it was in.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    20 gallons of Sherwin Williams finest. Time to give the old girl a new coat.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    That’s an investment. Their paint is great, but it ain’t cheap. Did my gables, soffits and fascia with their Emerald line
  • 1911Man
    1911Man Posts: 366
    Options
    Got a Marlin 1894 CBSL or CST on back order from the same shop that's getting me the 22/45. Those Marlin's are hard to get right now it seems.
    Large BGE with CGS Woo Ring, stone with stainless pan, Smokeware chimney cap, Kick Ash basket and Kick Ash can.
    Living free in the 603 (Pelham).
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Some oak, apple, and maple chunks.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    @The_Stache Got my new camping chairs today. Like the Kermit chairs, but made over in Ulster. Nice guys, do it as a hobby. They even had some orange material to match my camper.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,646
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    That’s an investment. Their paint is great, but it ain’t cheap. Did my gables, soffits and fascia with their Emerald line
    FWIW they will match competitors prices.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Hiding from tornadoes 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    Hiding from tornadoes 
    Stay safe man. Scary out the past few evenings. 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    FWIW they will match competitors prices.
    Just saw a commercial. 30% off sale for Memorial Day. 
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Options
    Got to find a YAMAHA cooler that mounts on my golf cart.  Beer costs too much at the pro-shop!
  • Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    Hiding from tornadoes 
    I feel your pain. This was not far from my work lest night. We had them here in West Texas. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    cool cloud! 
    Options
    It might rain a lot here and be generally grey, but your weather always seems to be throwing something dangerous at you!
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    I thought I posted that in the what are you doing thread, my bad. But the storms passed without incident

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,859
    Options
    Eoin said:
    @The_Stache Got my new camping chairs today. Like the Kermit chairs, but made over in Ulster. Nice guys, do it as a hobby. They even had some orange material to match my camper.

Did you have to approach that colour choice carefully, given their location? 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:

I never think twice about orange, except when buying a motorbike.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    New outside tunes.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,859
    Options
    Eoin said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:

I never think twice about orange, except when buying a motorbike.
    So I Googled it, Easyjet Orange has its own pantone, Ulster orange doesn't - but there's no shortage of images. =)  
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    A Bosch dishwasher. 
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    Bought the colossal cuts package from SRF.  First time buying gold grade.

SRF Colossal Cuts Package

The Masters and now this?!?!?!? You need to change your handle to Saluki2019...