Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2019 Egghead Rub & Sauce Exchange

blind99
blind99 Posts: 4,971

Hello Eggheads! @northgacock and I are carrying on the tradition started by @Cazzy with your annual Rub and Sauce Exchange.  Summertime egging is around the corner, so get in on this and enjoy some new rubs and sauces!!  B  I've moved the dates up a bit to give us more time with our gifts.

https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/39336754/zgqx/

***NOOBS under 250 posts and who have not participated in a past exchange, sign up here:

https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/39336758/y2fm/

About the exchange

• $50 minimum before shipping cost, but feel free to give as much as you'd like.  Check out prior Show Off threads for an idea of what was given. 
  • New rubs and sauces only please.
  • Try to think outside of the box and pick local or unique products.
  • To ensure you don't receive a local product, you will not be paired with anyone within your state.  In addition Canadians will not be paired up with fellow Canucks.  
  • ********250 post minimum to participate in the main exchange.  If you're under 250, but participated in a previous exchange, you can participate in the main exchange.
  • ***Participants are required to post a picture of the Care Package contents that they received from their draw in the Show Off thread (will be created a few days after June 10th).  Peeps really put a lot of thought into their care packages, and love when you show off what they sent you!!  If you don't post the package you receive, your Elf will feel bad that it didn't make it there.
  • ****Read the FAQ before you ask questions!!!

Elfster Site 
  • Include your forum handle in the Nickname Field (mandatory).  **If you do not get this done, you will be removed from the Exchange.
  • Include your current shipping address.
  • Complete the Wish List.  Include any allergies, dislikes or preferences.
  • ^^^^ Please READ your draw's Wish List

FAQ

Where is the Nickname field?
  • After registering, click on your profile icon at the top right and select "My Settings

• Next, click on your name at the top left

• Click "edit" to add your forum handle to the "Nickname" field.  This is also where you can add to your wish list.  Please do that!

What if I have a question for my draw?
  • If you have a question for your draw, Elfster has a anonymous messaging system.
When can I ship my package?
  • Care packages can be shipped anytime after you receive your draw.  Please try to have everything shipped by June 25, 2018.  If you're unable to, please notify me and message your draw.
When will I find out who my draw is?
  • You will receive your draw from Elfster on the morning of June 19, 2018
Does everyone see my address?
  • No. Only your draw and the exchange admin (me) has access to your information.  When you post what you got in the Show Off Thread, just mention their forum name - no need to take a picture of the return address on their box.
Is my draw my Elfster?
  • Probably not!  This is not a 1:1 exchange, so everyone is matched up with different eggheads across the country!
Can I tell my draw that I'm their Elfster?
  • To keep it fun, please keep it a secret and DO NOT disclose your identity.  
How do I tell my draw I'm their Elfster?
  • In your package, include a note letting your draw know that you're their Elfster.  Feel free to tell your draw about the product and what you like it best on.
What if I don't like my care package?
  • If you're not completely happy with your product, please don't embarrass someone and just be grateful for what you have received. 

***Please make sure to package everything well, especially breakables!  Use lots of peanuts and insure your product, especially if you're sending something to Canada (experienced this 1st hand).

Thanks in advance for participating folks!!

Ben & Robin
Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle

Comments