Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wish I were Chef Norah Grace!!!

ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
edited May 2019 in EggHead Forum

Last Saturday I posted Chef Norah Grace’s monster burger cook for her mom.  She wanted to cook 2 meals for her Mother’s Day weekend and as we had just watched John Setzler make smoked burgers, they ended up on the menu.  John has been a supporter/inspiration for Norah Grace for a few years now and we are always excited to watch his videos on YouTube or see his Instagram post.  Anyways long story short John commented on the Facebook post and before I know it, a package from Atlanta Grill Company is showing up at our door.   When Norah got home from school today, she spotted it right away, and of course she had to see who it was for.   She was so excited to get the 3 pack of man cave meals rubs today!!!! She was literally jumping for joy!!!! 

She was kind enough to let me take a photo....which is hard because she’s just turned 10 and hates to stand still.  Inside the box was a new KJ sticker and an Atlanta Grill Company sticker, which instantly went on her RTIC 110.  She can’t wait to go to her next competitions and show off her new rubs and stickers.  

I can not thank all of you enough for your kindness and willingness to encourage a young pitmaster. It is truly humbling how kind you all have been.   

Ryan 

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments