Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2/14 (Tomorrow) is Valentine's Day-What do guys want most for the Day??

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,378
edited February 2019 in Off Topic
For it to go away.  Best you can do is break even-at least in my world.  Now fast forward to 3/14 and you will get a totally different perspective ;) 
Have a great evening =)
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    White Castle candle lit dinner. Might as well have fun with it!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,364
    Options
    Got her a nice card, $8 a waste IMO, I show her I love her every day. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    White Castle candle lit dinner. Might as well have fun with it!
    I don't date anymore but read tonight that Waffle House was taking reservations; that would've been fun!  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Sea Bass at the local fishmonger, I will do the cooking...

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Well i’m out of town. Left a couple cards for the wife. Her- I got you one but it’s in the back of the Car somewhere. I’ll find it before you get home on the 15th. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Just cuddle!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Haven’t celebrated v-day in 18 years. Why? Because my wife loathes Valentine’s Day. Yup I got me a good one. The key is to get them crap randomly throughout the year fellas.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I’m hoping for some new overalls or shaving gear.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    For the past few years, I've sent mariachi to serenade her at work.She gets a kick out of it, and her coworkers are jealous AF. Its better than jewelry, etc.

This is the one day I bank a shite ton of points, to parlay throughout the year. It has worked very well.

So far...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Friend shipped a case of live lobster to the house from Maine.  Couple people coming over to eat.  SWMBO has to work, so it will be a late dinner.
    Haven’t celebrated v-day in 18 years. Why? Because my wife loathes Valentine’s Day. Yup I got me a good one. The key is to get them crap randomly throughout the year fellas.
    You’ve been married for 18 years already?  For some reason I thought you were only in your mid thirties.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Our lives are too busy to pay attention to a random day in the middle of the week.  We’ll do the things at a more opportune time.  Use your imagination.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited February 2019
    Options
    You’ve been married for 18 years already?  For some reason I thought you were only in your mid thirties.
    I am. But I’ve been with my wife since we were 17. Married for 10

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• GoooDawgs
    GoooDawgs Posts: 1,060
    Options
    Picked up a couple Costco Ribeye Caps.  Never done these before so we'll do 1 Reverse Sear and the other hot and fast (just like how we'll end the night  ;) )
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    No one dipping their johnsons in chocolate and wearing bells?  #notsurprised
    Options
    No one dipping their johnsons in chocolate and wearing bells?  #notsurprised
    That was old forum.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Well I would like some lovin, a spring over lift kit for my scout and corbeau seats for the scout....

She's sick so scratch out #1..., she doesnt love the scout like I do....so scratch out 2 and 3....

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,863
    Options
    V Day is the gift that keeps on giving for me.
    My lad was born on 15th November and he's 22 now.  I still, and will always, find it hilarious to wish him 'happy conception day'.  
    Family WhatsApp is alive with such messages for him already.... =)
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Over 20 years ago I said I DO to my Valentine.  She passed the door test 💕😁
    https://youtu.be/y8p1iG-6d-w
    And we're doing Pizza 🍕
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Got my wife some flowers. She is so lucky. 

NOLA
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Date night at our fav tavern in town, Oysters on the half at our fav oyster bar, Live music at our fav venue in town. All three with'n staggering distance of each other. We are best friends and have a lot of fun together. Sounds terribly hokie I know, but it works for us. 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    @AlbertaEgger - happy to hear she's home and on the road to recovery!!  Congrats and happy valentines day to you both!!!!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Together for 22 years (today), married for last 17. My wife officially came home from the hospital yesterday, its been a long 2 months. We don't usually do much for valentines day, wont be going out for dinner as we hate the crowds if we have to go to the city. We might attempt going for dinner after the V-Day rush is over in a few days.
    Really glad to hear that your wife is back home. Continued prayers for her and the family. 
  • AlbertaEgger
    Options
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada