Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Was I wrong.

13»

Comments

• RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    At the end of the story, your original question has to be answered by you, not us.  We are all going to make a bad decision at one point or another, all of us will or have done so already.  Right?  It's all about how we react and learn from the incident.  You can still make this one right in your mind.  Either way you go, I will still consider you a fellow egghead.  :)
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    I'm sure they have a spot in the return area to place them. Right over there next to that 10yr old artificial Christmas tree. 

I almost forgot about the Christmas tree.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    GregW said:
    I would hate to know my soul was doomed to shopping just at Walmart due to a lack of integrity on a Costco purchase.
    FTFY.   =)

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• I think those crab legs would have made a better gasket. 
    I used to be able to name every nut that there was. 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    I'm sure they have a spot in the return area to place them. Right over there next to that 10yr old artificial Christmas tree. 

Still so worried about my Christmas tree. It’s in my attic by the way.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Dobie said:
    That’s a nice spin on it but I don’t believe it. 

Yeah...that is utter BS. They take 2 seconds and count the number of items on the receipt vs in your cart. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    I'm a little late to this discussion, but how is no one as surprised as I am that Jameis Winston is on the forum???
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    edited January 2019
    I had a time at Publix where I grabbed two one pound packages of frozen crawfish tails.  They rang me up for a few dollars less per pound than marked.  I mentioned it to the cashier, and she gave me both for free.

Cha ching!
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited January 2019

Threw ours out this year due to tire. It was tired of holding up its lower limbs....and I was tired of taking that d@mn thing up the stairs and putting it away. Besides, it gives @JRWhitee and his bride more closet room when they visit.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Come on now, you know the answer, other wise you would not have posted the question. Do unto others....

Enjoying life on my LBGE in Tell City, IN. Cheers!!

• thetrim
    @hapster has a pretty good rule to live by, which he relentlessly taught his 16 y/o (I think that's how old she is now) daughter...

"Don't be an a$$hole"
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Miked125
    Miked125 Posts: 481
    To be fair you probably have been overcharged at somepoint... just averaging.
  • hey if you are going to hell anyway does it matter :)
  • Miked125 said:
    To be fair you probably have been overcharged at somepoint... just averaging.
    Supposing you were likely wronged to justify a wrong seems like a stretch, IMO. 
  •  I once left a 12pack of Corona on the bottom of my shopping cart after loading all the other stuff. Someone was a lucky shopper that day.
     I still had the limes.