Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Clemson - Bama

Options
124»

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Watching that fake FG again, I just can't believe it didn't work.

Haha.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    GaBGE said:
    Was not expecting this. Thought Clemson had a chance if they kept it close and didn’t get behind more than one score. It’s a 60 minute game and you can never count Saban out. Clemson can’t take their foot out of the gas, pedal to floor for two more quarters. Roll Tigers!
    This makes the 2nd week in a row you “weren’t expecting that” :lol:

#hookem 
    I tried to make a wager with you.....you'd have a Georgia BBQ care package heading your way!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GoldenQ
    GoldenQ Posts: 566
    Options
    Don't you feel sorry for Saban he did not get that last bonus and had to live with only about 5+ million this year.  
    I XL  and 1 Weber Kettle  And 1 Weber Q220       Outside Alvin, TX-- South of Houston
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Unfortunately (or fortunately, based on the score) I was unable to watch the game last night because I was investigating alleged home invasions by witches and free masons (no joke). I have seen all complaints about the half time show. Saw this meme earlier and it made me chuckle. 

Las Vegas, NV

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Still waiting to see the SEC excuses. I did see a player with a band aid he was probably injured and they had such a rough schedule they were probably worn down. Clemson clearly Cheated by being better than them. 
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Lit said:
    Still waiting to see the SEC excuses. I did see a player with a band aid he was probably injured and they had such a rough schedule they were probably worn down. Clemson clearly Cheated by being better than them. 
    No excuses. I love the SEC, but my hatred of Alabama is so strong that I was pulling for Clemson. I don't care if Alabama is in the SEC or not I will not pull for them. Oh and wait till next year! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • GaBGE
    GaBGE Posts: 556
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lit said:
    Typically I stay true to the SEC,  but not last night. And I have to listen to the Clemson talk all year as I live in Ga but just as close to Clemson as Athens. And as far as excuses, none from me about the sugar bowl. Ga got out played and out coached just as Alabama did last night. I’m afraid the lack of give a damn in the sugar bowl may hurt Ga for a while.
  • 78 T140E
    78 T140E Posts: 110
    Options
    Which ever side you are on, the ACC & SEC rule college football!
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    ^^Pretty stout in roundball too.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • chipman
    chipman Posts: 85
    Options
    Alabama's schedule for next year will include Trump University and Our Sisters of Mercy State college. Which will be a step up from their usual patty cake opponents.
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    I thought I read somewhere that Trump University was working on a settlement to get out of that game in order to prevent further embarrassment, but I could be mistaken.
    Stillwater, MN
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Oops

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,304
    Options
  • GaBGE
    GaBGE Posts: 556
    Options
    SEC Shorts videos are hilarious, especially the one that came out this week. 
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,529
    Options

Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga