Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Man Question

Options
2»

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    thetrim said:
    You need ABC Pants!!  ABC = Anti-Ball-Crushing made by Lululemon
    A bit pricy but you have a BGE so we know you got cash!!  Absolutely the most comfortable pants I've ever had!!!

https://shop.lululemon.com/c/men-pants/_/N-88b?mnid=mn;en-US-JSON;men;bottoms;pants
    So you just admitted to wearing Lululemon on here.  I motion for lifetime ban.
    Well he’s a Duke fan.... 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    You need ABC Pants!!  ABC = Anti-Ball-Crushing made by Lululemon
    A bit pricy but you have a BGE so we know you got cash!!  Absolutely the most comfortable pants I've ever had!!!

https://shop.lululemon.com/c/men-pants/_/N-88b?mnid=mn;en-US-JSON;men;bottoms;pants
    So you just admitted to wearing Lululemon on here.  I motion for lifetime ban.
    Well he’s a Duke fan.... 
    LOL so is Steve.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bradleya123
    Options
    Don't hate!  They are the most comfortable pants I've ever had!!
    Go Duke!!! 
    Retired Navy, LBGE
    Pinehurst, NC

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    The Evan is flowing strong tonight Carey 
    Carey generally isn’t awake at 6am on a Saturday.  Just an observation...
    He calls it Friday night...
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    The Evan is flowing strong tonight Carey 
    Carey generally isn’t awake at 6am on a Saturday.  Just an observation...
    He calls it Friday night...
    I might agree were it 1 or 3am, but that dude is usually out cold much past that.  Or at least, that is when his drunk texts and calls to me tend to stop.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,105
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Pants...how quaint.

Become part of the new business attire movement while also allowing more movement (so to speak) :

A guy at my work wears kilts.  Still have trouble not doing a double take, or taking him serious.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Legume said:
    I think Scottie’s got an overall source that may be what you’re looking for.
    I’m real partial to the Round House brand. First and foremost, they are American made. Second, if you order them directly from Round House, they are usually a tad cheaper than the foreign made imports. Third, they are cut real large in the crotch area (not the butt) for heavily endowed folks like myself. Most overalls are just the opposite, they have a large cut butt area and a small crotch. 
    I also like the Dickies brand as well. They are a tad heavier (thicker) than the Round House. As such I like to wear them in cooler weather. With that said, I prefer the fit and comfort of Round House over Dickies. Plus Dickies is unfortunately now made overseas. Both are good overalls though. Much better than Walls, Key, Liberty, etc etc.
    At one time, Big Ben (not to be confused with Big Smith) was one of the better overalls you could buy. Sadly they have gone the way of the Buffalo. 
    I’m sporting my Round Houses right now while watching the great and powerful Crimson Tide Roll in. 

Here is a link to Round House for anyone interested in American made overalls. 
    https://www.round-house.com/

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    SGH said:
    Legume said:
    I’m real partial to the Round House brand. First and foremost, they are American made. Second, if you order them directly from Round House, they are usually a tad cheaper than the foreign made imports. Third, they are cut real large in the crotch area (not the butt) for heavily endowed folks like myself. Most overalls are just the opposite, they have a large cut butt area and a small crotch. 
    I also like the Dickies brand as well. They are a tad heavier (thicker) than the Round House. As such I like to wear them in cooler weather. With that said, I prefer the fit and comfort of Round House over Dickies. Plus Dickies is unfortunately now made overseas. Both are good overalls though. Much better than Walls, Key, Liberty, etc etc.
    At one time, Big Ben (not to be confused with Big Smith) was one of the better overalls you could buy. Sadly they have gone the way of the Buffalo. 
    I’m sporting my Round Houses right now while watching the great and powerful Crimson Tide Roll in. 

Its comment's like these let me know that you are an "everyman's " man" Scottie.... rofl

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • BGEChicago
    Options
    I have a lot of troubles with pants.  Usually the nutsack area is really tight.  Sweats are good but I can’t wear those to work an suit pants I need to get tailored special so my boys don’t get all cut up.  It costs real money.  

I’m looking for a brand of work pants that you can buy an they are extra sized in the sack.  A sleeve on the inside on one side or the other would also be real good to.  I tried the Gap an that Banana Hammock place but they must be making pants for those commie Europeeans with grapes between there legs.  

Anyone no of a good brand?  An don tell me about sweats please!  I'm posting this here because the Walmart forum is filled with idiots.  
    How about these.. ha, ha
    Image result for jnco jeans
    Chicago, IL BGE XL BGE Mini Webber Charcoal / Elmhurst, IL
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Could just go full MC Hammer...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Grillinois
    Options

This should give you plenty of room 
    Joliet, IL
    Large, Mini, Stoker, Smobot
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    You guys are real funny with all of the jokes.
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    SGH said:
    Legume said:

I don like pants that make it look like I’m excited with an reckshun when I sit down.  I don no why you do. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    I prefer the Joey Buttafuoco pants.