Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

@NolaEgghead, @JohnInCarolina, @DMW, and @TarHeelMatt Discuss How To Properly Cook A Steak

Options
CTMike
CTMike Posts: 3,247
edited November 2018 in Off Topic
MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• CTMike
    Options
    Someone properly embed that for me please. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    @CTMike not sure of your request as I got it to play just fine on a desktop. (I don't have a Bookface account...)  I have clearly failed to follow their guidance over the years.  ;)  Definitely entertaining... 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited November 2018
    Options
    This is exactly what I picture when I read their posts except John's wearing a Duke Shirt. =)

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options
    nola didnt say much but its not 2 am yet, definitely went over board with the razor though, almost couldnt recognize him
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,344
    edited November 2018
    Options
    "S&P the choice for me."
    Funny video. That was worth the 2 minutes of my day.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• unoriginalusername
    Options
    Lol that was great 
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Very funny :), thanks for posting.
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    I'm assuming I am one of the smaller framed guys? 

=) 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Not enough equations.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited November 2018
    Options
    "you're a c hair from gettin c suckin socked good buddy" has to be my favorite line. Hilarious. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,759
    Options
    Its like reading a Forum Thread 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    That was good.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    All of the letterkenny videos are pretty hilarious.  Here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47Uq96lILA
  • CTMike
    Options
    Needed a discussion of the Maillard reaction also. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    I'm assuming I am one of the smaller framed guys? 

=) 
    I was kinda guessing the one in the bibs was you 

Lenoir, N.C.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited November 2018
    Options
    All of the letterkenny videos are pretty hilarious.  Here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47Uq96lILA
    Holy crap I nearly pissed myself laughing so hard. How have I never heard of this show before?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    This is exactly what I picture when I read their posts except John's wearing a Duke Shirt. =)

Duke Lacrosse shirt?
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited November 2018
    Options
    "Maybe I should have some attentions paid to my butts holes."  - lolz
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SonVolt said:

Duke Lacrosse shirt?
    Heh.  Don’t get me started on that topic.

The funny thing is that you probably won’t catch me wearing any Duke stuff.  I think I own one Duke t-shirt and it’s for the engineering school and not any of the athletic teams.

I work here, I didn’t go to school here.  They pay me, not the other way around.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    SonVolt said:

Duke Lacrosse shirt?

The funny thing is that you probably won’t catch me wearing any Duke stuff.  I think I own one Duke t-shirt and it’s for the engineering school and not any of the athletic teams.

I work here, I didn’t go to school here.  They pay me, not the other way around.

I have a Duke teddy bear around here somewhere.  Might be in the dog's toy basket.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SonVolt said:

Duke Lacrosse shirt?

I have a Duke teddy bear around here somewhere.  Might be in the dog's toy basket.  
    There are much better places for Duke teddy bears:

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    SonVolt said:

Duke Lacrosse shirt?

Your bribe was unsuccessful. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SonVolt said:

Duke Lacrosse shirt?

Your bribe was unsuccessful. 
    Indeed, but somehow I'm OK with that.