Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

World Series

Options

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    I love that this is first of three back to back.  Burning through benches and bullpens, tonight will definitely change how they manage the next two games.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Go Sox!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bgebrent
    Options
    You can’t make this shilt up!
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Lead off walk!
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,115
    Options
    what mess the top half of that inning was
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Lead off walk! ... now lets see if we can make the Sox pay like they did to the Dodgers
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    yeah buddy!!  sox have nobody left on the bench.  LAD may win my attrition.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    I need to go to bed. This is getting ridiculous. I have committed to canvas for Democratic candidates at 10AM. That is pretty weird just by itself, let alone that this game won't end.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    Looks like I'll be reading about this in the morning. Hope you east coast enjoy the rest of this one.
    Stillwater, MN
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    Crazy game! 
    Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited October 2018
    Options
    DMW said:
    I need to go to bed. This is getting ridiculous. I have committed to canvas for Democratic candidates at 10AM. That is pretty weird just by itself, let alone that this game won't end.
    I have to feed some horses and jackasses at 5am tomorrow.  Kind of the same thing.
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    @DMW, you can’t go to bed before Larry King!
    Charlotte, NC

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    just broke a record for longest WS game.
    Typical Dodgers fans can’t be bothered to stay for the end of the game.
    Stillwater, MN
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    just broke a record for longest WS game.
    and now for innings too.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    they come late and leave early.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited October 2018
    Options
    they come late and leave early.
    Of course.  The commoners smell dreadful.
    Options
    Nunez is beginning to look like a soccer player.
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    Never thought I’d watch a double header tonight. 
    Charlotte, NC

• NC_Egghead
    Options
    So much for being at the pool at 7am. 
    Charlotte, NC

• HeavyG
    Options
    And that's a wrap...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,768
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Bedtime finally 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    Hats off to the Dodgers. Eovaldi was a beast besides that last pitch.
    Charlotte, NC

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    what a game!!
  • HeavyG
    Options

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Series tied 2-2, right???   I fell asleep on the coach in the 11th and woke up for the post game interviews.  Our poor local news did their nightly newscast after.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Series tied 2-2, right???   I fell asleep on the coach in the 11th and woke up for the post game interviews.  Our poor local news did their nightly newscast after.   
    No kidding, will be interesting to see what Cora does, he threw Eovaldi for 90+ pitches in relief!!  He burned up his bullpen and today's starter.  I think last night was a turning point.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,768
    Options
    thetrim said:
    No kidding, will be interesting to see what Cora does, he threw Eovaldi for 90+ pitches in relief!!  He burned up his bullpen and today's starter.  I think last night was a turning point.
    Dodgers are deep in the pen and last night played in their favor for sure ....
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited October 2018
    Options
    DMW said:
    I have to feed some horses and jackasses at 5am tomorrow.  Kind of the same thing.

Didn't make 5am, but still fed ;)