Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cleaned my 3 year old table this evening for the first time....

Options
My table has a sumbrella material cover on it to protect it from the UV rays.  I mixed some Murphy’s Oil Soap and warm water in a bucket for a good wipe down. My daughter / SIL are in town for the weekend, and I had to get the table looking good for the @Killit_and_Grillit tailgate throwdown. Upon secound look, I didn’t see a valuable prize for the winner.....but ol well the Cocks / Kentucky score is somehow also part of the throwdown as well. Now i’m Not sayin he is representative of the brain trust of the state of Tennessee, but I must not be on the same plane as I am polishing things up for the big event. Back on point....I was right pleased with the condition of my table after three years of use and upkeep. It’s getting to be prime season for the outside and eggin....give your table a good wipe down as well. Egg on brothers! 
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments